The Kancamagus Lodge
US$153
The Lodge at Lincoln Station Resort(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$130
Mt. Coolidge Motel(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$109
Indian Head Resort(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$139
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

The Village Of Loon Mountain(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$161
Mt Liberty Lodging(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$112
  • Pool
US$269
US$142
Profile Motel & Cottages(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$275
US$179
All reviewsfire pitsteam bathindoor poolsports pubattached restaurantwhite mountainscommon manloon mountainon site restaurantbasketball courtnew englandrooms were very cleantwo double bedsa great place to stayconvenient locationlincoln areamini fridge
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Booked last minute reservation for August and was quite pleased. The room was clean and welcoming with a king sized bed, table and chairs and flat screen tv. The owners are warm and friendly and the on site restaurant and the restaurant behind the lodge are a great convenience. The location was close to everything and considering it's summer in NH the price was nice. If you drive out behind the lodge there is a beautiful garden and the gentleman that owns it said to tell the lodge owners that we came to see his garden and not the White Mountains HA! I would definatly stay there again it was just right for us.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Leo M, Owner at The Kancamagus Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Thank you for the review! We appreciate hearing feedback from all our guests. I'm glad you noticed how clean our rooms are, our housekeeping staff takes an extreme amount of pride in their rooms and I will let them know that you noticed! Our location is ideal for shopping, dining and all the White Mtn attractions! Mr. Landry is our neighbor with the gorgeous flowers and many guests and locals alike stop and take notice of his beautiful garden and he loves to talk to all about his flowers! I'm so happy that you will be returning to us again and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Recently spent a couple of weeknights here. How this Inn rates 4.5 is beyond me.
My guess is; the owners are very nice and also attentive. To their credit the room was very clean.
That said, the place is very dated. A musty odor hit me the minute I opened the door. The bathroom is approximately 6'X4'(not exaggerating ) there is no counter space for toiletries. I was barely able to shower due to the size of the tub/shower width. Also the shower head was approximately 5 feet high.
The room itself is about 18'X14', my bedroom at home is larger. No closet, one dresser, a night table, three chairs and a round table. The table is in front of the A/C unit so it blasts cold air at you making it useless.
Now for the bed! I have never stayed at a hotel with a bed even remotely close to being this uncomfortable. I actually woke up sore. Tossing and turning the entire night. I would guess it was 15 to 20 years old. Totally horrible!
To ice the cake the television is 19" to 21" more like a computer monitor.
This room should be more along the lines of $75.00/night not $150.00.
I feel suckered for not digging deeper into the reviews of this Inn.
DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE!
After reading other site reviews I didn't bother complaining because the owners called the place "nicely appointed ". I doubt my opinion would change anything.
Safe travels.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Leo M, Owner at The Kancamagus Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Thanks for taking the time to post your opinion and stating your concerns. I am curious as to why during your stay you did not inform ANYBODY of your concerns but took the lengthy amount of time to measure everything in the room and write this review once you left. Your opinions do matter as you can see by the over 430 positive reviews we have received over the last 20 years we have owned the property. It seems that the only "Mistake" you made was not saying anything to us while YOU were here. We could have rectified any problem or moved you to another room (We have 5 different room styles) you instead chose to stay quiet and voice your questionable claims on this social media platform. I am sorry you were uncomfortable with our fairly new pillow-top mattresses (1 1/2 yrs old ) , most people love them. Our room amenities along with the property amenities (ie: indoor pool, restaurant, fire pits, basketball courts, children's play area) are superior to similar priced properties in the area and I am sorry you will not be staying with us again. You said you feel "suckered" by the reviews , I wish you would have read them ALL and you would have noticed that you are in the minority and I feel terrible that you were not happy. I would suggest that when you do travel in the future, no matter where you stay, that if you have a problem you give the OWNER a chance to fix the problem while you are there. We do wish you safe travels.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

The owner was super friendly and helpful. Our family of 6 found our room nice and pleasant. The lodge is centrally located near everything. The pool was great to use on rainy days. The kids loved it. You can tell that the owners love the property and maintain it. Some areas are dated, but very well maintained and I am sure are on the "to do" list.
I would definitely recommend this place for anyone, especially families.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your review! We have owned the property for over 20 years and we are glad you noticed how clean and well maintained everything is! We are constantly updating and changing things based on guest suggestions and we are so happy you found everything so pleasant! Our goal is to make sure you enjoy your stay and we love to hear that you will definitely recommend us to everyone! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

The room was pleasant, the service was good, everything was fine except for the fact that at least the east end of the building where we stayed is very close to the busy Kancamagus highway. So noise was a problem. Even with the windows closed it was kind of noisy.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Leo M, Owner at The Kancamagus Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Thanks for taking the time to post a review. I am happy you found your room pleasant and clean and everything was fine with our service. I am not sure how many nights you were here for, but if you had a problem with the location of your room you should have let us know when you were here and we could have moved your room to an area where you were not as sensitive to noise. We rarely get noise complaints about the hotel or guests as you can see by the past reviews. We live on the property 24 hrs and we can fix mostly all problems that arise if we are made aware of them while you are here. We look forward to seeing you again, Thanks for staying with us!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We have been staying at the kancamagus lodge for the past 5 years and look forward to our stay every year. The setting is perfect with everything you need only steps away. The rooms are always clean and well maintained. The owners are helpful and welcoming and always available to answer any questions we may have. The kids love the pool and little playground and the restaurants are perfect for families with little kids...the food is great!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Leo M, Owner at The Kancamagus Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thanks for the review! We are a "Great Family Place" and I am glad you have chosen to stay with us for your family getaway for the last 5 yrs! Our housekeeping staff takes tremendous pride in our property and their rooms and I am so glad you noticed how immaculate everything is. Our indoor pool and playground are popular destinations for the kids staying with us. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival in two weeks of our brand new expanded children's play area which your kids will be able to take advantage next time you visit us! Thanks again for the review , we hope to see you again soon!