Cozy Cabins
US$179
US$275
US$179
Mt. Coolidge Motel(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$109
The Lodge at Lincoln Station Resort(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$93
US$87
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

Indian Head Resort(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$135
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

Profile Motel & Cottages(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$114
InnSeason Resorts Pollard Brook(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$186
Agoda.com
The Kancamagus Lodge(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$129
Travelocity
US$269
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 August 2014

As like the previous review for Cabin# 9, please avoid. We have stayed in numerous cabins in the area over the years and never have been so uncomfortable than when we stayed here. The Owners seemed very nice upon arrival, but when we started to drive up the hill to the cabin I had this sinking feeling in my stomach. The grounds around the cabin were very messy. They could have at least mowed or a the very least, weed wacked. Weeds were up over our ankles. We couldn't possible spend anytime outside of the cabin. The fence that separate the cabin for the residence next store was in complete disarray. Boards were missing so that the Residence could see directly into our cabin. The table outside was broken and pieces were place against the fence. Didn't the owners now that this table was in this condition. The inside of the cabin was just O.K. The odor on all the linens was weird, sort of musty smelling. I hope the owners value return customers and clean up this cabin and its surroundings.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Vickie R
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We arrived late Friday night and the lady at the desk was very nice (Joyce). She was very helpful and extremely polite. We walked into the cabin and were met by a very musty smell. The fridge was out on the deck, but that was ok because there was a lock on screen door. I was SO happy I decided to bring my own bedding. Their bottom sheet had lots of hair, like they were not changed from previous guest. The cabin was as clean as they can get an old run down cabin. Bathroom smelled like urine. I wish I had brought my own towels, theirs smelled like mildew. We did not use the fire pit because the neighbors in the house next door were having a little party outside only feet away.(not part of the cozy cabins). The outside area was very messy with lots of debris around.I would not stay at this cabin again, especially since I have asthma and the musty odor made for a rough weekend.The cabins across the street seemed newer. 6 and 7. Maybe they have better reviews.

Room Tip: Cabins across the street may be a better choice
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fcl394
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Leave tomorrow!! Loved it! Very Clean cabins!! Very cute!!! So much fun with my kids!! Only thing I didn't like, no wi-fi, and my friend and kids couldn't come for a cook out only? And then leave, but it is what it is?? Very quiet! So loved it will be back next year!! Want to do the Cog!! Thank you so much Cozy Cabins!! You gave us a great vacation!!

Room Tip: Small... 2 rooms an a kitchen an a bath w/ a porch! 2 adults an 2 kids. But perfect!! Your not there 24/7! We loved it! Cabin 7!! Highly recommend will be back next year!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I stayed at the cozy cabins for four days this week I was there with my brother in law and his family staying at the cabin next to us. We had a nice cabin with a stream running right behind it. The cabins were clean and comfortable some are larger than others. The room was ready and clean when we checked in. The owners were great friendly and responsive to any request we had. They are next to Clark's trading posts and other great attractions, yet not in a busy area easy to get in and out by car. Both my brother on law and our families ( 2 kids each ) liked this motel and would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Cabin 7 is big and remodeled with cathedral ceilings and next to a stream. Cabin 6 is smaller but nice.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank M W
Reviewed 1 July 2013

The cabins are clean. Some cabins are small; some are a bit larger. They look better on the inside than the outside, yet they look pretty good on the outside. The brook (or river) in the back is nice. It's a nice place for kids to play. Clark's trading post is a five to ten minute walk from Cozy Cabins. The Whale's Tale (a very large waterpark) is about a mile up the road.

I recommend this place for adults because the brook is nice, and all cabins have a porch (I think), and they are clean. This place is good for children because the brook is a nice place to get wet and jump over the rocks.

Room Tip: Cabin 7 is very modern. The cabin next to the owners' home has a very small bathroom.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family