Mountain Club On Loon(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$104
Groupon.com
US$157
HIExpress.com
InnSeason Resorts Pollard Brook(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$269
US$95
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

White Mountain Motel and Cottages(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$97
The Kancamagus Lodge(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$119
Mt. Coolidge Motel(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$113
Profile Motel & Cottages(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$96
Mt Liberty Lodging(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$109
  • Pool
1,201 results
All reviewspaddle boatsmeal plangift shoplove indianthe outdoor heated poolbreakfast buffetwhite mountainslive entertainmentthe main hotelhot tubyear roundprime ribfamily vacationget awaythe cottagesnew hampshireoff season
Reviewed 30 March 2018

My wife and I were supposed to say here in October of 2017 for a wedding but my wife was sick and we needed to cancel our reservation. We were planning on staying Friday and Saturday. I called the Tuesday before to cancel. When I called, first they said they couldn't cancel my reservation and I would be forced to pay the full amount. I was disappointed because not only would my deposit be forfeited but I would be on the hook for the balance even though they would be filling the room (let's not kid ourselves, a room in Lincoln, NH during peak leaf peeping season will not go unfilled). I asked to speak to the manager and the manager told us we didn't have a reservation. I knew this to be untrue because I have a record from my bank stating the payment was made for $219.75 for a 50% deposit on April 26th and it cleared on April 27th. I argued to no avail that I made a reservation and I wanted my money back. They refused and my wife and I had to eat the $219.75.

I would HIGHLY recommend staying somewhere else.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
WaterWheel93, Manager at Indian Head Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you B for making us aware of your experience. People from near and far make their reservations for Peak Fall Foliage in The White Mountains. But they make those reservations months in advance to guarantee their reservation as you mentioned you had done. That being said because your cancellation was made 3 days prior to arrival it could very well have gone unsold. We depend on Fall Foliage to carry us through this very seasonal business. We find a 7 day cancellation policy protects us from holding rooms for months and then having unsold rooms. Unsold rooms being your most expensive rooms.. In good faith I am going to look into this. Thank you for reaching out, without knowing this issue we can’t address it. Enjoy Spring.
~Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Stayed last week over February vacation as a family of four. Perhaps it was just poor timing but the Resort is certainly in need of some changes. The staff was certainly friendly enough but the Resort was filled with 300 or so High School students from England who were allowed to run wild and be as disruptive as they pleased. Prank calls to our room and pounding on the doors in the middle of the night with little to no consequences. One could say the onus falls on the chaperones and not the resort however it seems the resort did to little to nothing to resolve the problems. The pools, although not crowded, were in dire need of cleaning, the 110 degree game room contains machines that either ate our quarters or were just broken and not working, the beds were the most back breaking uncomfortable beds we have ever slept on, and the two way over priced meals we ate at the restaurant (dinner and breakfast) made my husband and I both sick to our stomachs. They do offer a nightly Kids Club consisting of a make your own ice cream sundaes, a little clown show and either games or bingo to follow. That was great with little children. Given our experience, I don't think we'll be back.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Tracy Y

Thank you Tracey for making us aware. February vacation is indeed the busiest week in Winter. We do try very hard to make the chaperones for groups aware of disruptions. And they normally do take care of those situations immediately. The safety and behavior of the groups visiting us is extremely important. We also have overnight security walk the property all night long to keep these kids safe and under control. We are undergoing renovations on the property as we speak and will continue until June.
Thank you also for making us aware of the games, we have a company who takes care of these every week and we have shared this with them.
Again, thank you for your time.
~ Guest Services Manager

A TripAdvisor Member
Franklin. New Hampshire
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Our family enjoyed our two night stay in a Lakeview premium room. The room itself was clean and comfortable. The resort isn’t fancy but the rooms themselves have been updated in the last several years. We did not receive any housekeeping services during our stay, which we assume was due to the number of occupied rooms. The pools and hot tubs were great, never very crowded. We highly recommend the profile room for dinner. The food there was excellent. We will definitely stay here again next year.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Thank you!

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Went here for lunch with my family. There were minimal selections. I ordered beef brisket quesadillas and they weren’t that great. The view is amazing. Property itself seemed dated even though we just went for lunch.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Annmarie C
WaterWheel93, Manager at Indian Head Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Thank you Annmarie!

Reviewed 24 January 2018

This is a great resort to visit, in a great location. We stayed with a group of friends and all had a great time. The location is great for sight seeing in the White Mountain. The Presidential range offers some great driving roads and the resort is a great place to come home to. Great pool and hot tube after a day on the road. The restaurant was great and we danced the night away in the lounge.

Room Tip: All were good.
Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple