“Good Greek”

Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 30 September 2016

This was our last night in New Hampshire and we wanted Greek! Food was great, service was great and I would go back again!

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Delicious lamb, dolmates, sandwiches and scallops. Excellent service by our waitress Jaime. Food came out of the kitchen quickly was hot and we'll prepared. Even the rolls were warm and the butter soft.

Reviewed 3 March 2016

We would frequent with friends and family but within the last 6 months. Prices went up like a high scale restaurant and less food for the buck! Ala cart where before salads part of meal. I have to say there soups are excellent. The best deal would be Prime Rib Monday other than that might want to see what else is around....

Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

If you want a good pizza with a little spice to it and real pizza crust, go somewhere else. The texture and taste of the crust was like ordinary bread. The sauce was scarce and very bland, the sausage was also very bland. While their other food may be good, we will never know since this experience kind of turned us off.

Reviewed 21 September 2015

I have been by twice since my office moved to the area and both times the service and food has been very good. The atmosphere is casual, which is just fine. The server super nice and I believe it was the owner who assisted me today with a take out and he could not have been nicer. The calamari was well cooked but could have used a little more seasoning. The club sandwich was yummy and the ingredients fresh. I ordered the Greek salad today and it is great! The chicken is freshly grilled and very tender, the dressing light and flavorful and the portion a very good size. The rolls are fabulous as well. Oh, and try the lemon rice soup with chicken...it is awesome. I also feel the prices are reasonable for the portion size and the flavors.

I would certainly recommend Brother and would go back there again. Hospitality is everything and when a business makes you feel welcome and they are friendly, professional and the place is welcoming that is huge in my book.