“Impressive!”

Giovanni's
Ranked #220 of 409 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 18 March 2017

There are Giovanni restaurants throughout southern New Hampshire. I had heard some good things about one recently so for lunch the other day, I decided to give them a try. This is basically a takeout restaurant with very limited seating. The menu is very extensive with many choices of pizza, hot and cold subs and various sandwiches. My steak and cheese small was much larger than what I get at a national franchise chain. The steak was finely chopped and could have used a little more cheese. Still, I was impressed and will definitely go back.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Wanted to try a new place just moved here from NC. A lot of coupons out for this place , which is never a good sign . We had 3 different sandwiches. I would not recommend this place .

Reviewed 5 March 2016

Pizza is super greasy and the crust is not soft at all. The salads here are good though - especially the kabob style salads.

Reviewed 5 November 2015

Giovanni's has the very best Chicken or Steak Kabob Salad. The portion of meat is generous and the dressing is delicious. The service is fast no matter how many customers they have, and although they can be busy the quality never suffers.

Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

I've eaten pizza in over 25 states and congratulations, Giovanni's, you are in my top-10 of WORST pizzas ever. The crust was pan style but had no flavor and the texture was that of styrofoam. The sauce tasted like it came out of a giant metal drum. I have a hard time believing that anyone named 'giovanni' would make such a subpar pizza. Do yourselves a favor... Take a five hour drive down to the Bronx and order a slice from... Anybody... Literally anybody. I would rather go to the supermarket and buy a frozen pizza than this garbage the next time I'm in town. Your super beef sandwich was pretty good, maybe just make those.