“Can't say enough about this pizza!”
Review of Luisa's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Luisa's
Ranked #155 of 409 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 3 April 2017

We ordered delivery, so I can't comment on the establishment, but the pizza is fantastic. They delivered 20 pizzas to a hotel in Hooksett in under an hour, so that's impressive in and of itself. The Buffalo chicken with roasted red peppers, carmelized onions and blue cheese was outstanding, but so were all the others including their pesto, margherita, veggie combo, meat lovers, and supreme. Awesome pizza!

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

This is my go-to takeout pizza joint because of proximity to my home, but they're consistently good, economical and fast. I always get a pepperoni and something large pizza and my better half always gets a Viva Italia small pizza. The sauce is tasty and the toppings are plentiful. Never had a bad experience here. You can dine-in or takeout. They have pasta as well and you won't leave hungry. I think they have delivery, but I've never used it.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

Very casual dining. You have to go to the counter to order your food. Food is then brought to your booth when ready. Service is fast food always hot and tasty. Servings are large and usually more than can eat in one sitting.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

The food was very average. We went for a late lunch and were the only ones in the restaurant. We ordered two calzone sandwiches. Waited more than 30 minutes to get our food.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Luisa's has been around for awhile....this seems to be the only location left though. The calzones are the best around. Haven't really tried the other food so I can't comment on that.