Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Holiday Inn Manchester Airport(Manchester)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewshi expresspancake machinefront desknew hampshirecinnamon bunsbreakfast bagsroom was cleanshopping and restaurantsjacuzzi tubthe breakfast areaboarding passespark and flyfree breakfastmanchester airportnext morningwent out of her wayking suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Shaimaa does a great job with the breakfast buffet - even when it is very busy! She is pleasant every morning.

No one to make up rooms after hours. If you are working nightshift and need to sleep during the day there is no way to get your room clean.

Get a top floor. Children are allowed to run down the halls - sounds like a stampede! Tough to sleep if you are working nightshift and need to sleep during the day.

Room Tip: Get a top floor.
2  Thank wmarino1962
Reviewed 15 March 2018

After being loyal to the Radisson Hotel in Manchester, NH since 2010 my wife and I decided to celebrate our 7th Anniversary at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites just down the road. The room itself was amazing. We were in the third floor Jacuzzi suite. Free breakfast was also great and the pool was fantastic being open as late as 11:00 pm. The staff was mostly excellent. After we found a blunt in our non smoking room, near where our children would sleep., the hotel kindly offered to give us an extra night for free. All good up to a point. Now the bad and the ugly....A few of the housekeeping staff were extremely rude. One older lady told us she would leave new sheets by our door and then later in the day tried to force her way into our room when we didn't hear her light knocking on the door. (we had a do not disturb sign on the door). We were taken off of this rude woman's list and the head of housekeeping took care of us from that point on, solving the issue. Let me preface this by saying our children are toddlers and can be loud. Still we have never had any complaint about noise from them since they have been with us for the last 5 anniversaries in hotels. We are always on the top floor, by the way. On the night of our anniversary, March 12th, we were called by the front desk around 7:30 pm for a noise complaint. You would expect a complaint after 10 pm or in the early hours but not before 8pm. We were told that the people below us wanted to go to bed early. When I inquired about this at the desk, I was told that quiet hours were after 9 pm. (This is explained nowhere in the hotel guide that we could find in the room). I respectfully responded that we would try to keep the children quieter and that they would be in bed by 8 pm anyway. The next evening we learned that the ones who complained were actually the owners of the hotel and that they had an elderly relative with them. There was another complaint. Again before 8 pm. This became a ball of stress for my family and I. How to keep two energetic toddlers quiet especially during a Nor'easter when despite the pool and the games and puzzles they had, they needed to run off energy. When the kids awoke at 5 am the next day, I did my best to keep them quiet but felt wrong about doing it. After all, we pay enough for the room and should not have to worry about noise complaints. We were not up at 1 am drinking or making a racket and unlike some of our neighbors, and we did not throw trash everywhere like some had a few nights before. It is unfortunate that we had to feel singled out on what should have been a relaxing experience. We were set up for failure. Why put people with kids on top of the hotel owners who may want to sleep early in the night? We will probably never stay there again , which is sad because it is a beautiful hotel with many great qualities. We are left with a bitter feeling as our 7th Anniversary should have been much more enjoyable, but ended on a very sour and stressful note. I'm sorry I can't give more stars because the hotel itself was nice, but we are left with a broken experience there.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Daniel J
GM-hie-hi-Manchester, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Hi Daniel J-

Thank you for choosing our Holiday Inn Express for your recent visit to Manchester. I am very, very sorry to hear that you were not fully satisfied with your experience during a special occasion for you & your family. We appreciate your kind words about your guestroom and the hotel in general, but finding cleanliness issues and encountering a rude staff member is not the norm for our hotel and we agree it is unacceptable. We try very hard to keep all of our guest's experience positive through our clean, comfortable guestrooms and our long list of valuable amenities as well as our superior guest service, I am so sorry we disappointed you. All of our guests are traveling for different reasons and sometimes have different sleeping schedules and we try to respect that at every opportunity. The suites are stacked on top of each other in the same location on each floor, had we felt that we could have relocated either of the guest parties, we would have gladly offered that option. Instead, we tried to resolve the issue by offering a complimentary night. I hope that you will accept my most sincere apologies for this experience and we appreciate your understanding that due to the giant Nor' Easter during your stay, the hotel was absolutely full with guests seeking refuge from traveling and power crews waiting to assist communities that may have suffered outages during the storm. Thank you again for choosing our hotel.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Shaimaa is fantastic! I travel every week and I have never experienced such professionalism & outstanding service at breakfast. From the time I was greeted to the time I departed the experience was better than breakfast at a diner. Bravo Shaimaa! You should be applauded and your organization is fortunate to have you as one of there team members.
Vincent

1  Thank paceve
GM-hie-hi-Manchester, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi paceve-

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your recent trip to Manchester, NH! We truly appreciate your business and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Yes, Shaimaa is a major asset to our team and she definitely has an exceptionally hospitable personality and demeanor. She has won Employee of the Quarter awards for her excellent work ethic and true, genuine caring and concern for our guests' experience. One guest called her our "secret weapon", just when you think you have enjoyed your stay and everything was great, you visit our breakfast bar and are greeted by Shaimaa, who then makes your morning experience spectacular! Thanks for sharing your positive experience with fellow travelers!

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

There are two Holiday Inn properties in this area. Some reviews are confused - there is no diner at the Holiday Inn Express. And I was confused when I made a reservation and ended up at the Express...but I am sure glad I did!

Great friendly service at the desk. Clean spacious room. Quiet. Easy access to airport. We heard they provide a good breakfast but we had to leave before breakfast time. Some good dinner choices less than a mile from the property.

We won't be confused again - this is our new "go to" choice when we fly in or out of this airport.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Paul D!
Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with fellow travelers! Yes, some guests are confused between the hotels as the Holiday Inn & Holiday Inn Express are the only IHG branded hotels in Manchester. The major difference between the hotels is that the Holiday Inn offers a full service experience with the attached Airport Diner with breakfast, lunch, dinner, full bar and room service available from 5am until 12 midnight while the Holiday Inn Express offers a complimentary hot breakfast every morning for the guests. This extensive breakfast spread includes something for every taste such as fresh pancakes, hot eggs, bacon or sausage, warm cinnamon rolls, biscuits, bagels, muffins, cereals, yogurts, fresh fruit, milk, tea, coffee and juice. And we are excited to announce that the hotel is receiving an upgraded breakfast bar design with improved food offerings making our breakfast even more enjoyable! The new features include Cinnabon brand cinnamon rolls! This change should be implemented in June of 2018. Thank you again for choosing our hotel and we really appreciate your loyalty!
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 15 March 2018

This was my first visit to this hotel. This was the day before the big 03/13 snow storm.
Negative things: I was not acknowledged as an aspire member, I was not offered points. The beds were harder then other HIE's I've stayed at. The sheets on the bed were not long enough on the bed. Daily rate changed from day to day.
Positive things: Diner attached a plus, pool and hot tub a plus.

Hi Loouis S-

Thank you so much for your loyalty to the IHG hotel family! As a Spire member, we know that sometimes you spend more time in our hotels than at home. We want you to feel warmly welcomed, comfortable with all the conveniences you need to enjoy your experience. I am so sorry to hear that you were not greeted as a valued Spire member and I will share your comments with the front desk team. Although you have written the review for the Holiday Inn Express, there is actually not a Diner attached to the building. That feature is available at our sister hotel, the Holiday Inn, just 1 exit away, which offers the Airport Diner as a full service feature of the hotel. Thank you so much for choosing one of our brands for your recent stay. We truly appreciate your business.