“Pleasant surprise!”
Review of SALONA BAR & GRILL

SALONA BAR & GRILL
Ranked #182 of 409 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Greek
Description: THIS GREEK FAMILY STYLE RESTAURANT DOES NOT HAVE A WEBSITE. THEY CAN BE FOUND BY GOOGLE SEARCH.
Reviewed 1 September 2015

My wife and I stumbled across this place while driving around looking for a place to satisfy my sudden pizza craving - we saw this bar & grill on a corner with a pizza sign and decided to give it a shot. The neighborhood was residential and modest, so didn't have high hopes, but decided gems are sometimes found in placed of least expectation. To be clear, this is definitely a place that attracts social drinkers and the bar dominates the interior...along with several booths and tables. We grabbed a table, ordered a pizza and 15 minutes later enjoyed a very good pizza! It was modestly priced, but the flavor was outstanding. I like a good crust and though it was not "NY style," it was tasty! I'll go back!

Reviewed 21 September 2014 via mobile

Food gets a 5. Atmosphere gets a 4. I've been coming here for years. Now I come here with my family often. The best stuffed mushrooms and excellent steak tips.

1  Thank AshleyLynnCooper
Reviewed 7 March 2014

If you are looking for a simple yet tasty place to eat - this is it. The food is homemade & very good. The chicken soup is excellent & worth it over a salad. Most of the meals come with soup &/or salad. The always have a wide variety of specials which are tasty & well priced. The atmosphere is very simple but nice. The waitstaff is very friendly. I would recommend giving it a try.

1  Thank travelalot1130