“Amazing pizza and great prices.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Souvlaki Pizza & Subs
Ranked #72 of 410 Restaurants in Manchester
Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

Best pizza in Manchester. A great family run business, best pizza prices when feeding my family of 8. We go here all the time. Tons of sandwich, salad, and appetizer choices if your not in the mood for pizza. My 18 year old son always gets the 2 cheeseburger plate.

Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

We recently tried Souvlaki's for the first time, as we'd heard several people say they have awesome pizza. Well, they surely do!

I got a small cheese pizza, and a piece of their housemade spinach pita. The pita could've been a little bit warmer, but it was very good .. would definitely get it again!

My husband got a bacon cheeseburger club, and he had asked for cooked mushrooms on it. It came with cooked onions instead of mushrooms, so he notified the counter .. and instead of just scraping the onions off and re-topping it with mushrooms, like most places would've done, they re-made the whole thing! Way to go you guys ... now that's proper service! ! His sandwich even came WITH fries .. which is unheard of nowadays!

Upon arrival, we were greeted at the counter by a very knowledgeable and welcoming gentleman who made us feel like we've been coming there for years. Well, I can certainly see us GOING there for years. Great food, great employees, and FANTASTIC prices!

Definitely go and enjoy this place .. there are a few tables inside if you want to eat there, and they also do delivery .. as well as obviously take-out.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

The Souvlaki sub s my favorite, came out hot, quick and very tasty. I will be back again. My favorite lace for greek food

Reviewed 20 July 2015

Great food great price it seems like a great local restaurant. at least I felt like a local but really the food is amazing and the price is even more amazing

Reviewed 29 June 2015

Authentic Gyro meat, tender and packed with flavor! Spinach pie also excellent. Prices are average and portions are very generous!! Service is great. Souvlaki's has been a long time favorite of locals and we have eaten there for years. A true sign of excellence is that over the years the quality has never dropped a bit! I highly recommend if you are looking for this type of food you wont be disappointed!