“Why didn't we try this sooner!”

Johnny Troy's Italian Specialties
Ranked #105 of 409 Restaurants in Manchester
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 27 December 2015

We live about an hour north and finally made the drive down to Johnny Troy's thanks to other TA reviews. We are glad we took the time because it was so good! The inside is nothing fancy but the food and our waitress (Lisa :) ) more than made up for it. We started with toasted ravioli and a meatball wrapped in dough- YUM. I had Lasagna and hubby had the San Rocco both were served with terrific garlic bread. We both absolutely LOVED our food and opted to wrap half of it up so we could try dessert- I had tiramisu and hubby had cannoli- again both wonderful. Everything was so darn good we opted to take a thin crust pizza home. The red sauce is out of this world good!

We really enjoyed our visit and would not hesitate to go back.

1  Thank w81minute

Reviewed 7 December 2015

I love johnny troys their panini sandwiches are amazing and the passion the owner has really reflects in the finished product. Well done. I love your restaraunt. Instead of my typical take out i will definately go there one night for dinner

Reviewed 31 October 2015

Just incredible. Not a chain. Apparently recipes handed down generation to generation. Very affordable. Fresh ingredients only. His red sauce is like no other.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

This was my first trip here and i will be back,. VERY friendly, helpfull waitress. Food came out quick and tasted great. I will be back often

Reviewed 27 April 2015

went here for dinner and the food was okay food was okay and service was a little slow very small beer collection