No photo provided
Pizza Market
Ranked #215 of 409 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 May 2015

I have been here with my husband and in-laws numerous times. Each time it was fantastic. The quality is always great, the delivery tends to be slow...so we always pick up now, be fantastic food non the less... A little pricey but worth it.

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Pizza Market is a great place to get rid of your pizza cravings. They're a typical pizza joint that serves, subs, gyros, calzones and even deep fried pickles, all the food is good, much better than going to McDonalds at the entrance to Eastside Plaza.

Reviewed 7 October 2012 via mobile

I come here on a regular basis and the pizza is good. The subs are also good and fresh. I like the pizza by the slice for lunch.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

I love Pizza market for the value of it. you can get a large cheese pizza, and not just a 16inch , but an oversized 20inch for about 12.00. The lunch specials are great too. My 9 year old and I split the 2 slice special and share a drink and are full when we are done, all for less then $5.00, i can't feed two people on any dollar menu for under 5.00.

Reviewed 25 February 2012

We stopped here before visiting St. Anselm College. Only a couple of blocks from the college, the Pizza Market offers limited seating at tables, booths and a counter. We ordered the small veggie pizza (which was loaded with delicious fresh vegetables), cheese pizza and a small sub. Everything was delicious. Small pizza is 14" and small sub was about 12". A lot of food for 3 people (so part of it was taken home with us).