“Very Good Pizza”

Add it.
Pizza 911
Ranked #262 of 410 Restaurants in Manchester
Reviewed 16 December 2015

This was my first visit, it was recommended by so many people i had to try it and will be back. They have great pizza and the service and good.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

Specialty pizza's overpriced, simple cheese or salads are fairly priced and decent quality. They do deliver, take out only, no place to sit, parking is tough, location is conveinant.

Reviewed 23 March 2015

My wife and I wanted to start trying out some of the local pizza places in Manchester and started with Pizza 911. I loved that a local place had online ordering, as it is so much easier than trying to get everything right over the phone. As I drove up to the restaurant, I had no idea it was right beside a Cumberland Farms station! However, do not let the gas station vicinity deter you. The pizza was very good, and not too doughy as some places can get. The cheesy bread was a little rubbery, but my wife said that her fried pickles were fantastic. Another bonus with this restaurant was how quickly our pizza was ready. It only took them 10 min to complete our order, and it was waiting for me when I arrived to pick it up. We will most likely be getting our pizza fix from here again.

Reviewed 23 January 2015

I work down the street so my fellow worker and I go here pretty often and we are never disappointed. They have great pizza! Love the sauce my favorite is the Hawaii 5-0 a Hawaiian with bacon or they have a sub I believe its the "pat down" that is a buttered roll with sasuage and meaballs that's awesome too. If you need a quick lunch they have a 2 slice and a coke deal for 4 bucks, I highly recommend checking the place out, it is a small place I have eaten here at the counter space they have but its more of a take out kind of place.

Reviewed 3 January 2015 via mobile

Although there are some counter seats, I recommend takeout or delivery only since this is in a tiny storefront overlooking a Cumberland Farms gas line (cheapest gas in town). Service is abrupt and can be slow.

However - the food is well made, the pizza has a wonderful crust, tasty sauce and adequate toppings. The $5 Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday deal for a 14 inch cheese (pick up only) is a fabulous deal.