“Great Stay”
Review of Meredith Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Meredith
Meredith Inn
Ranked #5 of 6 Meredith B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 June 2013

This is a GREAT B&B! We would highly recommend it. We were incredibly impressed with the host, the home and all of the other little details that made our stay extremely enjoyable; everything from the clean and spacious room(s), décor, location, price and of course the food.
Great Stay! If you’re in the Meridith area looking for a clean, quiet, comfortable and affordable place to stay, this is it!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 October 2012

My husband I spent an evening at the Meredith Inn and we were very impressed. The room was spaciouis and immaculate. There was an alcove with chairs so we could sit and read and not disturb the other person who was sleeping. The bathroom had a jetted tub which was very nice. The breakfast was very good, I look forward to returning..

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2012

My husband and I stayed one night in this charming Bed & Breakfast in Meredith. Our room was neat and clean, which is important because my husband has a keen sense of smell and won't stay in a place if he detects a musty or suspicious odor. We took a short walk to the lake for dinner and then enjoyed a relaxing evening in the comfortable seating area in our room. Janet goes out of her way to make you feel at home, and she made an absolutely delicious omelet for our breakfast in the morning! We enjoyed talking to her about our mutual Norwegian heritage. I highly recommend this B&B!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2012

We had a great stay, but I have to mention the squeaky springs on the comfortable bed in Room 5.
Delicious breakfasts, coffee and tea available throughout the day, excellent location for scouting out the town of Meredith.
I'm not sure what more to say...the other reviewers have covered Janet's helpfulness, etc.So I will ramble on to reach 200 characters.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I had always wanted to try the Meredith Inn, as I passed it driving through Meredith. It's a well kept pretty old house in the center of the older part of town, you really are at the center of an old New England town. The owner is a kind woman, who checks to make sure you don 't smoke and don't mind cats. Then she makes sure you feel at home and asks what you want for breakfast. I spent the night in a huge first floor room and breakfast was home made blueberry pancakes, poached eggs and bacon. In town in Meredith, it's a good deal at $150 a night. If you want to drive Center Harbor or Laconia, you can save 40 dollars, but you won't wake up in the middle of town, surrounded by flower gardens, family homes and down the street from the old library and near the antique shops. Take a walk and breathe in the freshest air in the country.

• Stayed: June 2012