Nutmeg Inn(Meredith)(Great Value!)
US$185
Hotels.com
Mill Falls at the Lake(Meredith)(Great Value!)
US$199
Ballard House Inn(Meredith)(Great Value!)
US$154
Orbitz.com
US$399
Weirs Beach Motel and Cottages(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
US$163
Travelocity
Grand View Resort(Weirs Beach)
US$173
White Oak Motel & Cottages(Holderness)(Great Value!)
US$195
  • Pool
Oliver Lodge(Meredith)
Bear Tree Lodge(Meredith)
Hotels.com
All reviewsvictorian decornew englandstayed one nightjanetwifi
Reviewed 9 October 2012

My husband I spent an evening at the Meredith Inn and we were very impressed. The room was spaciouis and immaculate. There was an alcove with chairs so we could sit and read and not disturb the other person who was sleeping. The bathroom had a jetted tub which was very nice. The breakfast was very good, I look forward to returning..

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2012

My husband and I stayed one night in this charming Bed & Breakfast in Meredith. Our room was neat and clean, which is important because my husband has a keen sense of smell and won't stay in a place if he detects a musty or suspicious odor. We took a short walk to the lake for dinner and then enjoyed a relaxing evening in the comfortable seating area in our room. Janet goes out of her way to make you feel at home, and she made an absolutely delicious omelet for our breakfast in the morning! We enjoyed talking to her about our mutual Norwegian heritage. I highly recommend this B&B!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2012

We had a great stay, but I have to mention the squeaky springs on the comfortable bed in Room 5.
Delicious breakfasts, coffee and tea available throughout the day, excellent location for scouting out the town of Meredith.
I'm not sure what more to say...the other reviewers have covered Janet's helpfulness, etc.So I will ramble on to reach 200 characters.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I had always wanted to try the Meredith Inn, as I passed it driving through Meredith. It's a well kept pretty old house in the center of the older part of town, you really are at the center of an old New England town. The owner is a kind woman, who checks to make sure you don 't smoke and don't mind cats. Then she makes sure you feel at home and asks what you want for breakfast. I spent the night in a huge first floor room and breakfast was home made blueberry pancakes, poached eggs and bacon. In town in Meredith, it's a good deal at $150 a night. If you want to drive Center Harbor or Laconia, you can save 40 dollars, but you won't wake up in the middle of town, surrounded by flower gardens, family homes and down the street from the old library and near the antique shops. Take a walk and breathe in the freshest air in the country.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 9 July 2012

My husband I spent four nights at the Meredith Inn over the Fourth of July weekend. Janet, the owner painstakingly restored this property into the beautiful Inn it is today. Each room has its unique personality, and it was hard to decide our favorite after viewing all. Rooms are filled with beautiful antiques, yet they have all modern conveniences such as wifi, plasma TV, air conditioning, and in some room there are jacuzzis.

Breakfast was great, especially the blueberry pancakes. Rooms are spotless. Towels are lush.

Janet goes out of her way to be helpful, and it is a pleasure to speak with her. We will definitely stay here again if we are back in her neck of the woods.

Room Tip: We had room 8 with the huge bathroom and jacuzzi for two. If you don't wish to walk up to the second floor, the king-bedded room on the first floor is very pleasant. There is a small screened-in porch on the first floor which was frequently used by the Inn's guests.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple