“Absolutely Sublime!”
Review of Olde Orchard Farm

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Moultonborough
Olde Orchard Farm
Reviewed 10 July 2011

We were spoiled from the moment we arrived with beautiful accommodations in "Maiden's Blush." The Inn is in such a serene setting, everything was just perfect. We particularly enjoyed helping feed the animals in the morning, and retrieving freshly laid eggs. The breakfasts were amazing; fresh baked goods, a strata to die for and pancakes with fresh blueberry compote. There is so much to see in and do in and around Moultonborough, but we enjoyed a few days boating on the lake and strolling through the shops in Meredith. Next time we look forward to taking a tour by plane to get the aerial view of this picturesque spot.
For dinner, we took a quick walk to the Woodshed restaurant for dinner which was excellent, and there are lots of other great local places to enjoy.
Tom and Shannon (the Innkeepers) were really great, and we enjoyed meeting other guests who were visiting from all over the world, including Canada and Sweden.
This is a very special place, and we will definitely be back.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 July 2011

I can only ditto the accompanying positive reviews in many ways. It was a total respite from a calamitous (and wonderful) family gathering my wife and I attended over a 4th of July weekend.
We stayed in the "Baldwin" room, and if you are taller than 6' or a large person (and at 5'8" 210 lbs, I'm not small), you may want to double check the bathroom for size. But this is a "small" complaint, if it is one. The rest of our stay was complete satisfaction. Kudos to Shannon and Tom for running a delightful B&B.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2011

We have been with Shannon and Tom the second time and really enjoyed our stay again. In December it got quite cold up there. The cozy and beautifully decorated rooms have comfortable beds. Each room has it's own name and is individually designed. We enjoyed the traditional breakfast and appreciated the conversations with our hosts. Wireless internet access is available in the living room around the fireplace. The B&B is located in a quiet road and surrounded by trees and hayfields what gives it a romantic flair. First visit ever to New Hampshire was during October when we experienced a beautiful Indian Summer. The drive to Moultonborough, e.g. through Meredith, was quite nice, too. Even that it was always a business trip I would like to come back with my wife during Indian Summer one day.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2010

I just returned from my first trip to New Hampshire and my first stay at a B&B - and what a wonderful, memorable experience! My stay at the Olde Orchard Inn was lovely to say the least. The innkeepers - Tom & Shannon were friendly and accomodating, and really made me feel at home. The accomodations were amazing, I stayed in the Baldwin room, and was happy to have 3 great nights of rest in front of a beautiful fire in my bedroom. I was greeted each morning with a delicious breakfast made by Tom - delicious "eggy bread" (french toast) topped with New Hampshire maple syrup, and yummy yogart with stewed apples and porridge. Can't say enough about how wonderful the inn and the surroundings are - would highly recommend! Cheers!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 September 2010

I love this inn! Recently some friends of mine decided on a girls weekend. New Hampshire is beautiful in the fall, so we ventured to Moultonborough and the Olde Orchard Inn. This inn is in a perfect location, near quaint Wolfborough and Castle in the Clouds. The historic farmhouse is warm, cozy and comfortable with many touches that bring back the feel of old Americana. The inn keepers were delightful, helpful and friendly. They made some lovely suggestions on what we might do in town, and we decied upon an "Old Tavern Night" at the local museum. It gave us a real flavor for the local culture and made our trip quite memorable. The only negative was that our bathroom was a bit small, but I suppose that's to be expected in a house that dates back to the early 1800's. I will definitely come back again.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends

Been to Olde Orchard Farm? Share your experiences!