“Great weekend on Lake Winnipesaukee”
Review of Olde Orchard Farm

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Moultonborough
Olde Orchard Farm
Reviewed 10 October 2015

Tom and Shannon have created a perfect retreat on Lake Winnipesaukee to bring a family, group or a number of couples. My wife and I have come to the Olde Orchard Inn for years when it was a bed and breakfast. This was the first year we rented the entire house. We had 8 couples (some with kids) come up to Lake Winnipesaukee for four nights. The bedrooms were immaculate, comfortable and cozy each with private bathrooms. It has a beautiful country kitchen with all the modern conveniences. We used the updated barn to come together and socialize as a group. The fire pit was fantastic to have a beer, make smores for the kids and catch-up with our friends. They also have a number of areas on the property inside and out to walk or read or just hang out. Our group has already booked next years trip to Lake Winnipesaukee and the Olde Orchard Inn!!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank beachboundasap

Reviewed 28 September 2015

This whole-house rental is beautiful and perfect for people interested in experiencing the beautiful New Hampshire surroundings. Old Orchard Inn used to be a bed and breakfast where my wife and two children would stay during our annual trips to New Hampshire from Austin, Texas. The owners are wonderful people, and they have taken care of every little detail to make their Inn beautiful and comfortable. We have seen each of the 9 private bedrooms (each with its own bathroom), and it is perfect for family and friend gatherings. The house is ideally located near the Castle in the Clouds. This past year, the Inn was converted to a whole-house rental, and we stayed with a group of past friends. As usual, the house provided ample amount of fun (huge fire pit in the back and hundreds of apple trees in the yard). My wife and I highly recommend this whole-house vacation rental.

Room Tip: They are all beautiful. We love the private cot in the back.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Ki O
Reviewed 8 September 2014

I recently visited New Hampshire for a wedding at Squam Lake and the wedding party stayed at Olde Orchard Inn. I managed to book the Baldwin room quite far in advance and it was absolutely gorgeous. i felt very fortuitous. The room was spacious and comfortable. The breakfast was delicious with their own tasty homemade maple syrup. And then the host said I could go pick berries after breakfast if I wished! It was one of the nicest places I've stayed at, very picturesque surrounds. If I make it out that way again, I'd definitely stay at Olde Orchard Inn.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We loved the Olde Orchard Inn and so did our daughter and grandsons. The rooms are inviting and very comfortable….those down covers were perfect because we could leave the windows open at night….We stayed in the Maiden Blush and had a perfect night, away from all the tourists and the traffic, amidst the apple trees and the bird song. We enjoyed the outside as well, the dogs, cats, chickens…..fields to play ball, a hammock near the pond, the screened gazebo and the wonderful walking paths. Breakfast was outstanding with great coffee, fresh orange juice, delicious muffins, spinach quiche, oatmeal etc. We were in awe of the collection of books in the library and would love to spend a year here, reading them all. Shannon and her staff were wonderful hosts and the beach on Lake Winni was only a mile away. We'd love to come back….

Room Tip: All the rooms are charming and comfortable, some larger than others.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2014

This was my third stay at the Old Orchard Inn and it was a wonderful stay as always. The room was wonderful and I loved the décor in my room Maiden Blush. Shannon and Tom have created a lovely Inn and I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Been to Olde Orchard Farm? Share your experiences!