Sunapee Lake Lodge
US$233
The Lake Inn at Mt. Sunapee(Newbury)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$121
Fairway Motel(New London)(Great Value!)
US$119
Rodeway Inn(Claremont)
US$65
Henniker Motel(Henniker)
US$109
Travelocity
Holiday Inn Express Springfield(Springfield)
US$114
US$108
All reviewsski areaaccess roadstate beachroom was cleanarea attractionstoilet paperegg sandwichcontinental breakfast isminute driveveteransnhsoapsmountproximity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 August 2017

The Lodge is what one would expect, rooms were clean, had to move rooms due to smell of stale cigarette smoke.Staff were friendly, breakfast is what you would expect, pastries a few days old , cereal and microwavable fare.. Fine for a quick stopover.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2017

First off the location cannot be beat. Rt. 103 is the access for anything in the Lake area. For skiing, Sunapee is only a 1 minute drive. 5 minutes to the beach, ski shop and an Irish pub both right outside the front door of the hotel, and a convenience shop across the street.

The hotel itself is a bit worn out and very...average...but comfortable. The staff was pleasant, they offer a breakfast from 6-10am, there is a pool, adequate parking, and the room I stayed in was ok. The overall impression is that the place is just a little outdated and tired. Ask for a room that is NOT on the Rt.103 side of the building. The traffic can be quite loud at all hours with logging trucks coming and going and commuter traffic that starts at 3am due to the local Ruger Arms factory that runs on 3 shifts...

I would recommend staying here for your skiing adventure or summer Sunappe area explorations.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that does NOT face Rt. 103. VERY loud traffic at all hours.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed for two nights. Staff was great, friendly and helpful. Nice size room. Really enjoyed their breakfast offering. Lots of parking. Nice restaurants nearby as well as the Sunapee State Beach and Mount Sunapee.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2017

At check in the man at the front desk was very rude. I made reservation on expedia, then I called the lodge itself to make sure we had a street level room. I was told by the girl that answered the phone my room was on street level. Street level room is very important to me because I am oxygen, it is easier for me on street level. When I checked in I was told my room was on third floor. I questioned him and said that I was told my room was on street level. He told me "well your room is on the third floor, the elevator is right over there." That set the tone for my stay. Later I learned friends arrived 3 hours later than I did and they had 2 rooms on street level. Beth the office manager was very nice when I addressed my concerns with her. The room was very clean and the breakfast was good.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

This was a great place to stay. I loved the location, it was nice and quiet and great price. Close to shopping and places to eat. The manager was there late to get us our room. Also it was very easy to find.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family