“Good service and excellent food.”

Temple Street Diner
Ranked #36 of 270 Restaurants in Nashua
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We visited on Easter Sunday fr breakfast and this is the one time the service wasn’t excellent. The diner had quite a few people call out and the staff was very short handed. The service was still very good and the food was excellent as always. The side of bacon is a large pile and worth getting just to see how much there is. Our breakfast with tip and coffee was under 20.00. We always visit here when in the area and hope to be back soon.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

So some people would probably pull up in front of this diner, and because of it's location and the look of it, they'd drive away. Bad idea ! This is hands down one of the best diners in the area. I went there a few weeks ago with my daughter, son in law and little grandson, and we all loved it. I had French toast which was very plentiful with potatoes and bacon. I couldn't finish. Delish ! My son in law had the steak and cheese,, with the fixins and said it was the best. My daughter had breakfast as well, an omelet that was huge and cooked perfectly. It is a seat yourself place,, but the help is plentiful and they are all so very friendly and efficient. I also had a mimosa, which was delicious and my daughter had a bloody mary with the works. She said it was excellent. I would recommend this place in a heartbeat. Prices are great,, the staff is friendly and ready and willing to help but not be in your face every two seconds. And of course my 6 mos old grandson was a hit with everyone in the place lol. You can order breakfast lunch or dinner and I like that on a Sunday they are open til 3pm for us late risers. Don't let it's location deceive you. This is one of the best diners in the Nashua area.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

This is a good place to eat breakfast. The staff are very friendly and the food is good. It does take a little longer than we wanted to get service. We had bacon, eggs, toast and potatoes. The potatoes were a little greasy but other than that the food is good and cooked to order.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Perfect diner attitude and the best Lobster Roll ever! A fun place with a friendly staff. My first trip here and I went with the highly rated Lobster Roll 10 oz. with fries. Fries were great & very hot. They made the Lobster Roll without mayo as requested and a side of drawn butter. Check out the photo - tasted better than it looks (if possible).
I'll be back!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

This place has a no of daily luncheon specials that are all homemade diner style. If you are not abig eater the average plate will easily feed two

Been to Temple Street Diner? Share your experiences!