Rodeway Inn(Claremont)
US$165
US$139
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$98
US$90
US$159
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$159
US$151
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

TripAdvisor
All reviewsmountain edgehot tubliving roomstate parkoff seasongas fireplaceschool vacationdinner cruiseindoor and outdoor poolsexercise roomhousekeeping staffthe entire staffnew hampshiredentavernmtsunapee
Reviewed 20 July 2017

A very relaxing environment. Large, comfortable suites, a very nice indoor and outdoor pool/hot tub area, and I particularly liked the large bar/lounge/fireplace space where I was able to enjoy a glass of wine and appetizers on the outdoor deck when I arrived late in the afternoon. The Spa was very accommodating and fit me in for a nail polish change, and did a beautiful job. The entire staff were particularly helpful and friendly. I had left my car at my friend's house after the party I attended and had gotten a ride back to the resort, and when I checked out the next morning, the owner actually drove me back to my car which was a 15 minute drive. During our drive, we realized we were from the same town in CT, same high school and even knew some of the same classmates and teachers!! An overall wonderful stay!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

We had an excellent time and experience at the mountain edge resort & spa. They were in every way helpful and professional. Our room was was clean and up to date, and we loved the local area there was lots of stuff to do and see. We'd definitely go back!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank william-woollet
Reviewed 1 July 2017

The resort is a nice place, but not something to rave about. The people are very responsive and the suites are large. I would think it would be a nice place to stay near Sunapee for a week. For a few days, the room seemed too large and empty. There is no restaurant even for breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Recently stayed here for a family wedding. When I booked the reservation I explained that I needed a wheelchair accessible room with wheelchair accessible bathroom as my mom does not and cannot stand. I was assured the room and bathroom were wheelchair accessible. When we arrived and went to check in, should have been the first clue this was not a wheelchair friendly hotel as all exterior doors had to pull to open. Wheelchair bound individuals, especially elderly cannot pull open doors and maneuver wheelchairs/scooters through while holding door open at the same time. Front desk personnel did nothing to assist. When we got to the room, bathroom was not wheelchair accessible. Unable to get wheelchair next to toilet for transfer. Had to use the bathroom at the pool for the entire weekend and that one was difficult to use but we were able to make it doable. Toilet seats in "wheelchair accessible room" were not at correct height of 18 inches from floor to seat making a slide transfer near impossible as it was a 4-6 inch difference between height of toilet to wheelchair seat. No shower seat in shower for a transfer. As well as there was a lip that had to get wheelchair over had there been a shower seat to use. My mom was unable to shower for the wedding. Gym wasn't opened during hours they claimed. I had to call front desk to get door unlocked so I could use the gym in the morning. Only one pool was open.

Had I been able to cancel the reservation without penalty of having to pay for the two nights stay after seeing the bathroom I would have bolted from this place and gone into Lebanon NH and stayed at a known hotel chain(fireside inn/Hilton/etc) that I know are wheelchair friendly. We stayed in Sunapee to be near the mountain where the wedding was held.

Wheelchair and handicap accessible are not the same thing. When booking I specifically explained the needs of what my mother required and was assured they could accommodate. Obviously they do not know nor can they accommodate to wheelchair bound or disabled individuals even though they advertise they can. Horrible horrible stay! Do NOT stay here if u require special needs. They claim they can accommodate but they cannot!

Diane Roberts

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Diane R
Tom B, Manager at Mountain Edge Resort & Spa at Sunapee, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

We are sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay with us. Our hotel was constructed in 2005 and meet all codes required by the ADA. Recently our hotel was inspected by an individual consultant group that checks to ensure we are in compliance. Our toilet seat measures 18.25" inches from the floor to the top of the seat. The shower seat in the room is located in the closet just outside of the bathroom. Our front doors are required to open out in case of fire. We are very proud of our hotel accommodations as we host countless individuals in wheelchairs annually through Wounded Warriors and New England Healing Sportsman's Association through Mt. Sunapee. We did have our lap pool closed for that weekend. The other two pools and two hot tubs were open and operational during the weekend of the stay. Our gym and our pool both require your room key to access these areas to ensure only hotel guest can use them.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

We came to New Hampshire from Baltimore for a family vacation. When we checked in we realized we were one of maybe a few more families here during the off-season. This place is so pretty and quiet. The young woman at the front desk was very friendly. She recommended local eateries and answered our questions about the area. Our two-bedroom unit had a cool loft and was very spacious. It was quiet and we slept comfortably for four nights.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family