All reviews mountain edge hot tub living room state park off season dinner cruise indoor and outdoor pools housekeeping staff family vacation the entire staff this past weekend new hampshire den mt sunapee fireplace accommodations
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Just wanted to get away to a different area. What a jem this place was! The place is gorgeous (except the animals). Portia was very ambitious, Shannon and Justin were very intune with the area. Will definitely be back again.
Only downside was the pillows and bed need updating.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank queentravelingbee
Reviewed 19 August 2017

My husband and I planned a vacation for the Memorial Day week at this resort. We arrived, settled into a lovely spacious room and only hours after our arrival received a call that our 63 year old brother-in-law passed away unexpectedly. Of course we had to leave and forfeit our week's vacation! There was no time for discusssion about potentially rescheduling. The week after the services, I contacted the owner, Tom, to inquire about the possibility of returning to complete our vacation. I wasn't optimistic, but he worked with me to accommodate a time that worked perfectly for me, even though my options were limited. On my return trip I was able to take my mother who was visiting me from Florida after my daughter's wedding. It was perfect. Thank you Tom! The resort is relaxing, close to activities at Lake Sunapee and had wonderful service! Matt who works at the front desk was especially helpful and friendly (on both visits)! I will definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank irisjm2017
Reviewed 9 August 2017

The one bedroom suite was very comfortable with all the amenities. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful upon arrival. The suite was serviced every day by housekeeping. We love the Sunapee area for kayaking and hiking. Summer at Mountain Edge is great for rest and relaxation.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Roxanne G
Reviewed 21 July 2017

We stayed here for 3 nights recently when my son got married at Mt. Sunapee. Overall we enjoyed our time there. We loved our suite - 2 bedroom loft. It was very pretty and lots of room though not sure I'd call it two bedrooms since the loft bedroom is open to the living room below so not a lot of privacy. It was very late in the day that room service came to clean rooms and we were back by then and getting ready to go out so we just had them leave us some new towels. The next day we were off to the wedding in the afternoon when they came and they had not given us new sheets which we didn't mind for us but my sister was coming to stay in a bed that my daughter had slept in the night before so that was awkward. But overall we loved our stay there! The beds were comfortable and everything was clean and net. The biggest concern that bothers us was my husband forgot to pack up his little speaker that goes to his phone there and so it got left behind but when we called they said it hadn't been turned in. We know it was left there on the little desk off the dining area so it seems that housekeeping must have kept it. I was $130 speaker and he loved it so that was a bummer plus doesn't leave you with a warm feeling about the place.

Room Tip: Lock up valuables and don't leave them behind.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2017

A very relaxing environment. Large, comfortable suites, a very nice indoor and outdoor pool/hot tub area, and I particularly liked the large bar/lounge/fireplace space where I was able to enjoy a glass of wine and appetizers on the outdoor deck when I arrived late in the afternoon. The Spa was very accommodating and fit me in for a nail polish change, and did a beautiful job. The entire staff were particularly helpful and friendly. I had left my car at my friend's house after the party I attended and had gotten a ride back to the resort, and when I checked out the next morning, the owner actually drove me back to my car which was a 15 minute drive. During our drive, we realized we were from the same town in CT, same high school and even knew some of the same classmates and teachers!! An overall wonderful stay!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo