“Delish!!!!”

Add it.
Chris' Pizza Box
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Newton
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

I can't even believe there aren't more reviews on here! I'm lucky enough to live nearby. I've been getting food from Chris since he opened. During the holidays, I have him cut a spinach calzone into small pieces and I put them on a platter I bring, awesome party apps! I'm very OCD about my steak and cheese. Can't have ANY grissle at all! I hadn't had one for probably 10 years because of this, then I had one of Chris', amazing!!! And last but not least, my ultimate, all time favorite is his buffalo chicken pizza. Blue dressing, breaded buffalo chicken strips, and cheese. HEAVEN!!! Plus, Chris is a cool dude too, icing on the cake!

Reviewed 25 February 2015 via mobile

Great pizza and Great service best place in Newton no questions asked, and the pizza didn't take long at all I was really hungry and got my pizza super quick.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

Ok, ok, I'll be honest, I didn't even KNOW about the place. He's a young guy starting out, so I guess there hasn't been much "marketing". Anyways, we were next door catching a Sox game it ran past dinner time. I'm literally in the establishment next door and I didn't know Chris' Pizza Box was there.....but the bartender recommended it and she said she could call in my order for pickup before I headed home. I got a large steak bomb.

WOW....can you say HUGE??? It was massive! Talk about value. In all honesty, it became lunch the next day as well; hey I'm not complaining! When I got home and settled, I dug in and it was excellent. Cooked perfectly, no skimping anywhere, all the "right" bomb-ingredients (some places differ). Needless to say I was very pleased. The price was great, food was great, and I had a nice lunch the next day.

I've been back a handful of times when I haven't felt like cooking dinner and it's been consistently the same greatness I experienced the first time. There was some talk going around that people weren't very pleased with the food, but I can say I am. Granted, I haven't tried the pizza yet, but it won't be long until I do.