“welcoming”

Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Chef's Bistro provides casual fine dining utilizing fresh and local ingredients with full bar service. Located in the heart of North Conway Village, the Bistro offers full bar and table service. In addition our entire menu is available for takeout. We are also able to provide you with some catering items you can bring home for the whole family.
Reviewed 1 February 2018

We were so pleased with this little restaurant! As soon as we walked in, we felt welcome. The menu is varied and interesting, with options including great sandwiches for $10 or so, as well as delicious appetizers, salads, and entrees for more. I had a creme brulee for dessert--I never get dessert! What got into me? --and it was memorable, creamy, beautifully broiled, with two raspberries on top.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

The menu choices were intriguing and varied, greens fresh. Drinks novel and well made. Prices were a little steeper than I thought was reasonable for the quality but not too bad. Service was very, very good as were all the desserts, especially the creme brulee - some of the best I've had.
The Greek salad was good, but the steak that was optional to have added was full of gristle, not what I expect for the price. Flavorful, but not good quality. The check listed it as skirt steak but it was not. It was, however, cooked medium rare as requested.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

We were looking for a soup and sandwich type of of lunch mid afternoon and happened upon this sweet spot. Best hot apple cider I have ever had. Super sandwich, salad and onion soup. Our server Amy was excellent. I wish I lived closer as I would be a regular!

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Decided to try local place as we were passing through north conway. Glad we did! Waitress very attentive and kind. Highly recommend the buddha bowl and turkey avocado sandwich. Started with delicious hummus and olives appetizer. Really nice quaint setting. Excellent service.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Our family group enjoyed eating here, on a cold winter's evening. The cosy, casual ambience and friendly service (accommodating two active young kids without any fuss) really helped.
The menu, although not extensive, caters for a wide range of tastes - and each of our selections was fresh and flavourful. Likewise, there was a reasonable selection of wines and cocktails, all at acceptable prices.
Strongly recommended.