“Great restaurant with friendly service!”
Review of Chef's Bistro

Chef's Bistro
Ranked #12 of 96 Restaurants in North Conway
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Chef's Bistro provides casual fine dining utilizing fresh and local ingredients with full bar service. Located in the heart of North Conway Village, the Bistro offers full bar and table service. In addition our entire menu is available for takeout. We are also able to provide you with some catering items you can bring home for the whole family.
Reviewed 20 February 2018

It's nice to have a go to place that is 'farm to table", since we were getting very sick of standard pub food. We had an amazing server, however, the food wasn't the best. The lamb appetizer for a 12 year old was very undercooked. That said, the desserts are amazing. A great choice for family's or couples. The bar menu looked impressive. And they take reservations which is rare in N. Conway.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Stopped for lunch (my first visit to the area). Service was excellent and my waitress pleasant. However, I was not impressed with the Rueben. Part of the reason I ordered it was to try the house-made corned beef and I was disappointed. Additionally, I was expecting a flavorful rye bread--it was the swirled-with-white variety and dry at the edges. The gremolata fries were tasty, but the slaw was just OK....lovely fresh vegies but less than flavorful dressing.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Even though we could see people by the window toward the back and they looked at us, no one came out. so we left. It was mid afternoon and there were no other guests.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

We were so pleased with this little restaurant! As soon as we walked in, we felt welcome. The menu is varied and interesting, with options including great sandwiches for $10 or so, as well as delicious appetizers, salads, and entrees for more. I had a creme brulee for dessert--I never get dessert! What got into me? --and it was memorable, creamy, beautifully broiled, with two raspberries on top.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

The menu choices were intriguing and varied, greens fresh. Drinks novel and well made. Prices were a little steeper than I thought was reasonable for the quality but not too bad. Service was very, very good as were all the desserts, especially the creme brulee - some of the best I've had.
The Greek salad was good, but the steak that was optional to have added was full of gristle, not what I expect for the price. Flavorful, but not good quality. The check listed it as skirt steak but it was not. It was, however, cooked medium rare as requested.