Kearsarge Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$149
Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$215
Colonial Motel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$105
Residence Inn North Conway(North Conway)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$239
Eastman Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$114
Cranmore Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$179
The Cabernet Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$129
Red Elephant Inn Bed & Breakfast(North Conway)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$119
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Spruce Moose Lodge and Cottages(North Conway)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$169
US$120
Golden Gables Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$155
All reviewsholiday decorationsprivate bathblueberry pancakesone nightquaint bareggs any styleturnoversso glad we found this placecross countrycozy living roomscenic driveadirondack chairslarge roomcommon areaswater pressurewatch tvbed and breakfast
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We had a double room with a shared bathroom. Small bed however for the price, this is excellent value. Lovely host and a delicious breakfast. The views from the hotel are superb. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017
Charlie1147, Owner at 1785 Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Thank you. The rooms with private bathrooms have larger beds that you can request. They are a bit more but still a good value, especially considering the breakfast that you get. We hope you can visit us again soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

1785 Inn is very quaint. The inn is comfortable and clean, very charming. The rooms are large, some have private baths and some share a bath. The common areas area are also comfortable to watch tv in or play a game. The dining area is nice w/a view of the gardens and mountains. Breakfast is out of this world. They offer a daily special or pancakes/waffles w/bacon or eggs w/bacon/toast, fresh pastry starter, juice and coffee. They have a pool and a quaint bar. They don't offer any food besides breakfast, but you can order locally and have it delivered.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 3 July 2017

The 1785 Inn has a lot to offer. There is a truly breathtaking view. It has a vintage, rustic feel and is a floral wall paper and doilies kind of place. We stayed for 2 nights and breakfast both days was amazing. Belgian waffles with a pile of fresh local strawberries and homemade not-too-sweet whipped cream, eggs benedict with rich homemade hollandaise sauce. There is a cozy bar open daily from 5-ish to 9-ish where guests can sit in sofas or at the throw back dim, wooden bar and watch TV or chat. There are no TVs in the rooms, but a den and living room downstairs for guests as well. My advice for a stay here is DON'T get the free wifi password. Un-Plug, enjoy the view, hiking trails right from the Inn door, chat with the other guests, wake up early to sit in adirondack chairs and enjoy the view and pool before anyone else is awake. The innkeepers are wonderful hosts and if you're looking for a true weekend away the 1785 Inn is a good choice.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2017

I want to start by saying that I booked this Bed and Breakfast via Expedia. Me and my husband arrived at the Inn around 3 o'clock on a very hot June afternoon, and we were taken for a tour by the Male Innkeeper ( I don't remember his name) the Inn looked like it needed a fresh coat of paint and a good cleaning, seems like it has been redecorated in years. We were shown to our very tiny room with which seemed to be the tiniest ceiling fan I have ever seen! I assumed that the ceiling fan was on because they hadn't yet started the Air Conditioning. The walls had chipped paint and the soap dish in the bathroom was falling off. I noticed after a few minutes that there wasn't an A.C in the room. I found the female Innkeeper ( can't remember her name either) and I told her that I had a heart condition and I didn't realize there wouldn't be an A.C. in the room, she then said " Well there's a ceiling fan!" I told her that wasn't exactly the same as an A.C.I asked her why it was advertised on the sign out front that they have A.C. and she said 2 out of the 17 rooms don't have A.C. I asked if we could switch rooms she said we couldn't because they were completely booked. I asked her if we could get a refund and try to find another room and she said we couldn't because we booked thru Expedia.She just didn't seem to care about the problem. I tried to get in touch with Expedia and since the Inn had such horrible wi fi I couldn't get through to them so we had to either stay the night or lose $150 if we left. Me and my husband stayed in the " living room" as long as we could because the A.C. was on there ( barely) and it was better then having to sit in our 80 degree room.. The only saving grace of this whole nightmare was the waitress Jenny that served us breakfast in the morning. We will never go back. the female Innkeeper couldn't care less about my heart condition or the fact that me and my husband spend a very uncomfortable night in their outdated and somewhat unclean Inn. With all the wonderful Bed and Breakfast in North Conway do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: None see above
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bluedaisy1186
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Visited the inn as part of a "bike the Whites" package biking program. The drinks were tasty and original and at the time, the vat of vodka soaked-fruit by the bar provided a very fun way to cap off a day of biking. Very charming. Upscale. Better suited for couples than families.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple