“Good Food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Had breakfast here. Food was good. Place was really busy and they were short staffed. Warned us about that before we sat down but every effort was made to keep us happy and they did. A little more expensive than some of their competition but still a good place for breakfast.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

I was lucky enough to be within walking distance of this and had some of the best Eggs Benedict I have had. The service was excellent and the atmosphere is very quaint and interesting. They open at 6am and as this place is small they fill up quickly. They are open for lunch also but not dinner. I highly recommend eating here.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

A nice little place, kitschy yet cool ...you know the type of place, right? Like your Grammy's house.....
Basic breakfast, nothing special. I have been to similar places that are more creative; this is not a knock on Priscilla's, it is just basic breakfast. I must say that the blueberry pancakes were a bit thin.......that is not usually the case in this part of the world. And no Maple Syrup? Jeez.....
We did not order any of their special items, so we got what we paid for. Nothing wrong with that, eh?
Friendly, casual service.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Priscilla's has nothing crazy or new, but it's delish! It's hard to find a restaurant that can make normal breakfast for amazing and this one does! I had the eggs benedict, but with hash instead of Canadian bacon and it was worth every calorie! They also had a crepe special stuffed with asparagus, ham, and swiss, topped with hollandaise that was AMAZING! The only down side was the steak and eggs. The steak was very tender, but was NOT seasoned at all. A little salt and pepper prior to cooking would have made all the difference.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

This cute place is in a sort of strip mall, in the back. I never noticed it before. It's just cute inside and was busy. Others seemed to have found it ok. We ordered am the grilled ham and cheese and the grilled veggie pita. We had our choice of fries, slaw or salad. We both got the salad which was a nice size and fresh. My grikled veggie was not what I expected. It was a grilled pocket filled with raw spinach, tomatoes and onion. The cheese was sprinkled on top of pita before grilling. It was better than i expected. The couple next to us had beans and dogs and it was a huge amount of beans and two dogs. They do breakfast all day and the plates of eggs or pancakes looked great.