“Great meal”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

The family and I took trip up to NH and decided to finish off the week with some BBQ. Very popular spot, expect a little wait in the summer months. We ordered a variety of meats which were all delicious. We particularly enjoyed the ribs! Definitely recommended!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,609)

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Every time we are in the White Mountains, my family and I stop here. This year was no different. The house smoked meats and beers brewed on site never fail to satisfy. Also for those interested they have beer to go in 4 packs and growlers.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

For 17 years the Moat has been a destination for locals, hikers, climbers and skiers, as well as families. Locals and sports enthusiasts tend to be found in the bar area mid afternoon and in the later evening. Families flood the place post Storyland closing, so if you arrive on a weekend at 5 or 6, be prepared for a wait. But you can often find a place in the spacious bar area for a cold local brew while you wait for a table. And if you find a seat, eating in the bar area is perfect.

I've probably eaten here at least 150 times. Never had a bad meal. They brew some great beers, smoke amazing meats but also make a great flat bread pizza, nachos , burgers, sliders and salads. They even have Gluten Free and Vegan items. Staff are great and always seem to love their job. It's one of our favorite places in the Valley.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

After researching online menus before settling on a location for dinner on our second day in North Conway we settled on this place. It was a close call as the $6.95 kids meals (POSTED ON THEIR WEBSITE) are a bit more than we like to pay for our 4 yr. old to eat. When we arrived, the kids menu listed the priced as $7.95 and another $1 if you wanted milk to drink. I have never paid this much for kid's meals. I'd give my husband and my meals 4 stars, but the poor acoustics and loudness combined with a woman smoking outside within steps from my children and the kids; pricing just turned me off.....

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Had delicious burgers and beer at Moat in July. Fun decor, helpful efficient staff. Lots of people on a Thursday night in July, but if you have to wait for a table there are Frisbees and a large lawn right outside the door. Great beer too!