“Ski Gettaway”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Needed to get away from the gettaway so we ventured out to THE MOAT. So glad we did. Drinks on point, Jell-O shots fruity, yes I said Jell-O shots. Crab cake slider moist & crabby yum, just a little spice w/ioli & fries. Great music playing. Waitress w/ blu stripe in hair, awesome. Just what this girl needed.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,649)

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Terrific beer and the best pub grub we have ever had.
A consistent stop for us after a day of skiing.
Highly recommend

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Visited many times. Always exceptionally good, and this time was no exception. Great food and very good beer selection. You can even get some of their beer to take home. Good hearty food and bbq. Good atmosphere. Look forward to next visit. Favorite place to eat in NC.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

The Inn we were staying at suggested this smokehouse to us and we decided to try it out. I had the steak tips which was the special and my husband had the burger sliders. My meal came with the most yummiest squash I think I have ever had, other than my own of course. The steak was very good as well as the mashed potato. My husband enjoyed the sliders but his eyes were bigger than his stomach and took most of it back to the room.
We will definitely be back the next time we are visiting the North Conway area. Great job!

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

First visit with a mixed group including a teenager. Seated quickly, and our server arrived with beer and food knowledge, making our decisions easy. I love beer, and I was very happy with the selections and recommendations. I also love barbecue, and the brisket was so good and the portions so generous I took some home. I also returned 2 days later for a growler of Scotties IPA, and met a fellow biker at the bar. I love this place, and they are first on every return N. Conway trip agenda.