“It's a Friendly's”

Ranked #9 of 10 Dessert in North Conway
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

It's a Friendly's. For the most part, they're all the same. Some smell a little funkier than others.

Conway food was good. I had my usual crispy chicken salad. My husband had his usual chicken BBQ sandwich. The little basket for the fries was adorable!

The service was great. The food came out fast. We had a lunch for $20. I cannot complain about that.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

It has been 5 years since we have been in New England. Saw a Friendlys and pulled in anticipating a lava cake. They don't have it any more. Still good ice cream, but disappointed.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We went to this restaurant around 9am on 12 August because our grand daughters like Friendlys at home and we were very hungry. We had to ask if it was OK to seat ourselves, and were directed to a booth. There we sat for several minutes without being given menues or asked if we wanted coffee and the grand kids were getting a little figity wanting milk. The waitress finally came by and asked if we were ready to order and we had to ask for a menu and she still never asked if we wanted anything to drink. We got menues and placed our orders and then we observed 4 other groups being seated, served and almost finished before our meals were brought ot our table. I ordered a meat lovers omlet which was not warm when I got it and it had little meat in it, the grilled potato's were cold and under cooked. When we had finished the waitress came by and saind our bill was on the tablet on the table so we had to use a card to pay which I was not going to do so I pressed the help button and waited 9 minutes before going to the counter to pay where I was met by a very rude and unexperienced manager who explained that paying cash was a burden to them and she perfered her customers use the tablet provided. This restaurant would better serve the local community if it were torn down and made into a parking lot and the "manager" should seek employment far away from the general public.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Not the best food every bit not the worst either. Good place for the kids but the portion size is tiny and is kind of expensive. Only would recommend if you have kids.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Friendly's is the kind of place you find yourself returning to. The food is good and cheap so as long as you don't go expecting anything fancy beyond greasy fried brown food you won't be disappointed. We'd been before and I'm sure we'll be back.