“Simply Fabulous”

Price range: US$6 - US$21
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Delaney's has become a tradition in the Valley for locals and visitors alike, for great food, drinks and fun. Our menu features a wide variety of creative, scratch made food prepared with only the freshest and finest ingredients available. Whenever possible we buy organic and support local farmers, artisans and businesses.
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

When visiting the North Conway area I felt most comfortable visiting a tried and true establishment "The Red Fox". However, my family and I decided to try this local family eatery. Boy was I glad we did! Our server was experienced, kind and gave a great recommendation of the "BBQ Ribs". These ribs were fabulous! Juicy, tender, fall off the bone delicious! My wife got the Thai salad, it was a mystical experience of the taste buds! We couldn't pin point exactly what made this salad so special, but it was divine!
My 4 year old had the kids pizza. While I was expecting a frozen puck trying to masquerade as pizza I was shocked to find it was homemade. The pepperoni was high quality and the Italian spices on top of the cheese was a nice touch.
Desert was an ice cream brownie sundae and cheesecake. The sundae was rich and homemade, the cheesecake was very good as well.
The decor was a pub style with rich NH heritage, nicely done, clean and presentable.
The only gripe and this was quickly forgotten once our wonderful waitress arrived was the host. He was not that friendly and quick to dispense of us to our table. Tossed our menus on the table and told us we were all set, not a nice start.
But the rest of the experience was enough to rate this place 5 wonderful stars!
Cheers!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,078)

Reviewed 14 August 2017

So I have been coming up to this area of nh for many years and never stopped here. We were hungry for lunch so we decided to give it a shot. I'm glad we did. The people we encountered were friendly, the food was good and not expensive. We tried the N.H sushi roll and it was very good. They had a special for whole belly clams that were good as well. Not a heavy batter, not a flimsy batter it was just right. I tried the peanut butter pie for dessert. While it is rich as peanut butter pie would be, it is probably the best ive had.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Been here many times, usually a decent experience, nothing great but nothing bad. Until tonight. We waited 15 minutes to order drinks, waitress was unapologetic, ordered our food and waited almost an hour for our meals. When the food finally made its grand appearance the prime rib had to be sent back because it was way overcooked, when it came back it still wasn't as requested but it was closer. Fried clams were just ok but made me wish I had ordered a burger instead. The tartar sauce was very good. Overall disappointing, not because of the food but because of the staff. The waitress was very inattentive to us (but just the opposite to apparent regulars), never apologized, never asked if we wanted drink refills, never even said thank you for coming or for our patience. Other places usually comp an appetizer.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

This was our second time visiting as we have two members of the family that are GF. Delaney's has a separate GF menu with a lot of options including desserts. At our most recent visit we opted to sit at a high top in the bar area. The waitress was very nice and attentive, took our drink order, meal order and checked on us when food was delivered hot and ready by another member of the staff. I had the ribeye special with mashed potato and corn on the cob. Everything was cooked perfectly. My wife had the Texas tornado chicken sandwich which she enjoyed and the BBQ sauce was not overly spicy. My daughter had GF hickory burger, sweet potato fries and she enjoyed them. For dessert apple crisp and GF cheesecake again, outstanding. I'm sure this place gets busy during popular times but worth a visit.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

The honey hot wings were amazing! They were very busy but got us in and out in a timely fashion! We will definitely return!