“Small place with good pizza”

Tenney Mountain Pizza
Ranked #19 of 45 Restaurants in Plymouth
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

We were quite happy with the pizza and the kitchen was nice and clean. I took a star off because there was a haze in the seats area from the kitchen and we left with a slight smell in our clothes. Hopefully next time we come back the vents will be better.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

First time going here... figure I would go for the manicotti since I have been craving them for a bit... happy I did... came with garlic bread and a side salad.. garlic bread was loaded with garlic the way I like it... my mum got a blt ... she was happy with it said best blt she's had for a long time... I will be back ...

1  Thank 61tabathar
Reviewed 26 February 2018

The pizza is what you expect when you're not in NY. The thing that makes them stand out is the menu they offer. Our order ranged from spaghetti and meatballs to fried chicken. Everything arrived hot and was delicious.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Went here last week, for a quick bite for lunch. Looks like the Ham Grinders were made quick too. Fresh roll, 2 pieces of ham, cheese, tomatoes looked almost pinkish red, the most boring tomatoes you can get. Then loaded with shredded lettuce, and call it a grinder. Come on, cheap, cheap, cheap. Will go somewhere else next time !!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Craving Pizza so we stopped by and ordered a Large Pepperoni & Mushroom Pizza,
Pizza was Very Good, plenty of toppings and they are not skimpy with the cheese.
Staff is friendly and all work hard. They do deliver locally. Prices are reasonable.
We also like their Hot Italian Grinders. Good local spot, in the small plaza just after George's Seafood.