“Gorgeous cake”
Review of Wicked Good Bakery

Wicked Good Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Plymouth
Description: We are an at home bakery specializing in all sorts of baked goods from wedding cakes to dinner rolls to an old fashioned chocolate chip cookie. We always have something on hand for our customers to purchase, but we do all of our items by order. So if you have something you are really craving, just give us a call, and we can whip it up for you.
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

We ordered a beautiful cake for my grandmother’s 90th birthday. It was absolutely perfect and super delicious. Would recommend. Very easy to communicate with and we got exactly the cake we wanted. (Hard to see in the picture, bad lighting, but it was purple ombre.)

X2918VSsarahs, Owner at Wicked Good Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Hi Heather! So glad the cake was such a hit! :)

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Heading up to a camping family reunion, and had to bring two birthday cakes and desserts for 30 people. Found this bakery. Called ahead a week before, and she had two amazing cakes ready for us and a whole lot of Whoopie Pies. Those were the hit of the entire camping weekend!! I had everyone saying--can I have another one of those Whoopie Pies? They taste EXACTLY how I remember them growing up. My sister had 8 of them. Seriously! And not the mini ones either. I highly recommend this bakery...AWESOME!

X2918VSsarahs, Owner at Wicked Good Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

I am so glad you guys enjoyed all your goodies. This whoopie pies are a family favorite. :) my niece requested them for our family camping trip as well.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Yummy & homemade Moist cakes, donuts, cinnamon rolls, wedding cakes, pies, cookies, brownies & more!

Yay... So glad you enjoy all the goodies! :)

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I almost hate to review this one for letting the best kept secret out... but everything they make is to die for! The filled cupcakes are so worth every calorie! What a treat!

Sarah S, Owner at Wicked Good Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2016

Aw thank you so much for this review. :) glad you are willing to share the secret. :)

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

We had two wedding ceremonies and Sarah made both cakes. They were beautiful and delicious and she completely captured the ideas in my head! Thank you!

Sarah S, Owner at Wicked Good Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2016

I had a great time making them. Your moose cake was so cute. :) Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day!