“Excellent! ”

Habibi Mediterranean Cafe
Ranked #55 of 215 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped at Habibi on the way to Maine. It was clean and the staff was very courteous. The decor is nice, colorful, authentic and appropriate for the atmosphere. We ordered falafel, Greek salad, kofta and moussaka (which came with salad and yellow rice). Everything was delicious and the portions were generous. We left with some baklava for the road and are excited to eat it for dessert tonight! If in the area, we will definitely visit again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I haven't been to Habibi in a few months due to switching jobs in the area.

Previously, I always took advantage of their Lunch Box Special which is an awesome deal. Their wraps are very flavorful and filling. I have tried the Falafel, Chicken Shawarma, & Mediterranean Veggie Wraps and I love all of them.

Tonight my fiance and I came for dinner because I missed eating here. We shared a side of Spanokopita which was flavored differently than other Spanokopitas that I have eaten, but still delicious. I also decided to try the Stuffed Peppers (without beef) and I absolutely loved them. We skipped dessert this time around but I have had the Baklava previously and it is absolutely wonderful.

We will be back.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My friend and I happened by Habibi and decided to give it a try. We were not disappointed. The owners are a lovely couple who make you feel welcome as soon as you come in the door. The menu is quite extensive and we ordered an assortment of appetizers. Each one was made fresh and tasted great. It was so good I went back the next day with another friend. It’s at least a half hour drive from my home but I will definitely be frequenting Habibi. Excellent food, atmosphere and service!!!!

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

My family and I (there were six of us) went here for dinner last night. Our servers were kind and we all loved our meals! None of us were disappointed! I ordered the chicken parm calzone and the chicken was delicious, the crust was fresh baked, and the sauce tasted homemade. Would definitely recommend and will go back!

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Beautifully fresh out of oven flat bread with delicious warm stuffed vibe leaves and all the other appetizers were full of flavor - the lamb kofta and beef for mains were tender and wonderful - the deserts and Arabic coffee are a MUST - homemade by the owner when our desert wrapped in shredded wheat, rose oil and honey desert was out of this world - if you love Mediterranean food then this is a MUST go and dine! The tasseography was a nice touch too! Thank you to Habibi owners for a great evening!