Lowest prices for your stay
US$229
Free cancellation until 13/08/21
Priceline
US$229
Free cancellation until 12/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$269
US$216
FindHotelUS$229
Hotels.comUS$229
Lol.travelUS$269
1,178 results
All reviews continental breakfast downtown portsmouth yogurt new england hard boiled eggs off the highway nice pool minute drive motel lobby microwave kittery
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

We were allowed to check in 2.5 hours early. Checkin and checkout were easy. The room was surprisingly large and very clean. They said there was a microwave in the room. Not only was there a microwave, but also a dorm size fridge, twin hot plates, a sink, plates, glasses, and silverware. This was perfect because it is winter and we have a German Shepherd, so most of our meals were eaten in the room. Plenty of area to walk the dog. The Roundabout diner is less than 1 mile away. Great room. Thank you.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank jimssheridan
Port Inn, General Manager at Port Inn And Suites Portsmouth, Ascend Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2021

Thank you so much for providing us with your feedback. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed your time here in Portsmouth.
We do hope to see you and your fur baby again soon!

Reviewed 12 February 2021

Don't go here! It is dark, dingy, smelly and overall rundown!!!!! Old carpet, marked walls and tented lamp shade. There are vehicles stored in the parking lot. There are people hanging around in the parking lot.

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank Policy29

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback.

Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

Negative reviews result in you being blamed and then kicked out for this shoddy motel's practices including trying to hold your packages hostage if your are late on payment even in these tough Covid times, no 24/7 service, unreliable manager's hours , filthy carpets, no premium cable channels even though they show on guide, spotty and inconsistent wifi, irregular cleaning, continuous trash issue, smoking where it is marked no smoking that was not addressed even on my last day there, mini fridge froze all my food and expensive medication. The “freezer" section of the mini fridge didn't freeze things. Mine didn't work and I was only offered an even smaller fridge. The kind maintenance person tried to help, but could only offer a smaller mini fridge. Manager never addressed this even though I reported it three times.

Admittedly, I was guilty of leaving dog poop, but I but I did clean it up including on my day I had to leave.

In answer to my complaints/observations, I was told that I had to leave because "I wasn't happy there". I had to leave my room in 3 hours and then come back the next day to move the rest of my belongings. I was also told that my opinions and observations on my review on Google were defamation. Per the definition,

"Defamation is the oral or written communication of a false statement about another that unjustly harms their reputation and usually constitutes a tort or crime",

I am not defaming any one or the place since all of my statements were true.

I would truly appreciate a conversation with the owners and not the hotel management as the response to my review was posted by one of them, I'm assuming, and certainly defamed me.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback. We will communicate your concerns.

Reviewed 25 October 2020 via mobile

Let me preface this review with saying that we have stayed at this hotel two other times before this and it was terrific... This particular time was beyond awful. First of all, we I checked in I couldn't believe how rude the front desk worker was. He was essentially rolling his eyes at me, giving me a terrible attitude and was incredibly unpleasant. I was shocked. I have never been treated that way by a front desk hotel worker in my life. Now, let's move on to the room. It smelled stuffy and slightly like mildew. Not the way you would like a room to smell in the midst of a pandemic. I have also attached pictures. The room was worn down and is in desperate need of new furniture, etc. The final straw was the people above us (we believe it was actually the office area) kept us up all night with pounding on the floor, running around all at 2am, 3am, etc. until we just decided to leave at 4:30am. It was crazy. We were so disappointed!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2020

The property was in excellent condition. With Covid19 the staff and most all guests maintained social distancing and wore face covering. Despite all these additional tasks the staff still found the time to smile and offer a salutation. Nice job and thank you

Date of stay: June 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Port Inn, General Manager at Port Inn And Suites Portsmouth, Ascend Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete your review. We are pleased to see you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to having you back again.