“Service was excellent and the food was pretty good too”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #82 of 205 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 February 2017

We stopped by here for dinner since we were on that side of town running errands and it was good as always. Our server, Echo took excellent care of us. We built our own appetizer sampler to kick it off ~ Spinach Dip, buffalo chicken tenders, sriracha shrimp and pretzels and cheese. All tasty good! Echo happily obliged our request for Ranch and Blue Cheese dressing and when I managed to spill salsa on myself, she offered to get some club soda to help me out. A manager, Steve stopped by to make sure we were happy during our meal and he really took the time to make eye contact and chat. We are always happy when we leave this Applebees!

Reviewed 4 August 2016

For this type of a restaurant the food is very good.
They have quite a few lunches that are in the 500 to 700 calorie range that are quite good.
We go a couple of times a month.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

The restaurant was clean, wait staff was pleasant and our meal was perfect. i would recommend eating here.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Where to go for supper? With many restaurants in the seacoast area, it is difficult to decide but I always know at Applebee's I will enjoy pleasant people and a variety of satisfying choices. Sometimes it is a burger and sometimes it is a salad, but I always look at the menu and see a few things that I know I will like.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Near our hotel. Service was efficient, server great. Food tasty and good portions. Clean restaurant and good value for the food. Lots of selection. Strongly recommend. Had wings and salad and had to bring some back for a next day meal.