2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$109
Hotels.comUS$109
Official HotelUS$98
Expedia.comUS$109
eDreamsUS$93
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2020 via mobile

Needed a place to stay for a short one night stop over on our trip through New England. Yikes! This hotel is run down and dirty. There was a used wash cloth in our shower. Spend the extra money for the Holiday Inn across the street.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Lisa Hallahan, Owner at Anchorage Inns & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2020

Dear Guest,
If there is ever a time that there is a problem please let us know so that we can make it right for you. We hope to see you again some day.

Reviewed 8 September 2020

This is truly the most disgusting hotel I have ever stayed at! Dirty, grungy, smelly, and OMG the beds, were HORRIBLE! We ended up not even staying because my wife and I literally couldn't even bare to sleep there. Not to mention, they had a old broken down RV in the parking lot with a car next to it on jacks. Questionable people in the parking lot. The worst most disgusting experience of my life with a hotel! NEVER EVER Stay here!

1  Thank O22IQdavel
Lisa Hallahan, Owner at Anchorage Inns & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2020

Dear Guest,
I am sorry to hear how you feel about our hotel. If there is very a problem with your room please let us know so that we can make it right for you. Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again some day.

Reviewed 31 August 2020 via mobile

I have nothing nice to say about this nasty dirty dusty place first of all the beds in this place are full and 1 king only rooms are super outdated rug was dirty no pressure in the shower I had to wait 10 minutes between toilet flush shower curtains were yellow the air conditioner were so old they barely worked and they were noisy this is the worst money I’ve ever spent the pool are their was no lights no circulation in the pool water this is not a safe place especially during this COVID 19 pandemic and their is no breakfast besides old coffee and apples that were just expose to everyone their breathing on it please don’t stay here

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 19 August 2020

We had a 2 night stay, the hotel could use some work, there was a chip off of the bathroom floor, the stair entrance looked old, they only had Bananas and Apples for the breakfast. They weren't wrapped either, so anyone could've touched them. I feel that they could've offered muffins or danishes in packages, the OJ machine was good, and the coffee was hot, not sure how fresh it was as it did have a little bit of a bitter taste to it. Price seemed to be ok, they do have a $50 incidentals fee, so be prepared for that. All in all it was "good enough"

Reviewed 14 August 2020

There is no breakfast. The hotel claims that they're not allowed to give food except for fruit during Covid-19. They could have had had wrapped muffins or whatever. The room itself wasn't so bad but some of the guests made me nervous. I actually think they may be housing transients at the time. One night the front desk was also shut down with a sign on the door. That is terrible security. In hindsight, I would have paid the additional $30 or so a night to stay at one of the upper scale chains.

Room tip: Top floor of the west building is supposed to be the newest renovated
Date of stay: July 2020

Dear Guest,
I am sorry to hear how you feel about our hotel. If there is ever a problem please let us know so that we can make it right for you. Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again some day.