US$195
  • Free Breakfast
US$149
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$189
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

Ale House Inn(Portsmouth)
US$229
Official Site
US$184
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

US$251
US$161
Homewood
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

US$204
US$180
The Hotel Portsmouth(Portsmouth)
US$181
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel(Portsmouth)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$184
Priceline
  • Pool
Martin Hill Inn(Portsmouth)
US$200
Official Site
All reviewscourtyard marriottoff the highwayroom was cleanfree shuttlenice facilityshuttle serviceclose to downtownice machinefitness centerdecent hotela nice place to staymarket streetnew hampshirethird floorking roomkittery outletsconvenient location
Reviewed 26 November 2017

I have stayed at this hotel many times. It’s such an easy hotel to find, and it’s location to Kittery and Boston make it a great stopping point for us. I’ve stayed here with my husband, with my husband and daughter and with friends. It’s truly a great hotel for anyone.
The hotel was in the process of paving the parking lot when we last visited. It will be great when that’s done.
The staff is always helpful and friendly.
The rooms are always clean. There’s Paul Mitchell products in the bathroom. The sink is separate from the toilet and shower. Ample towels are provided. There is not a fan in the bathroom.
The room has a refrigerator and coffee maker. The beds are comfortable.
The hotel is safe.
Truly you can’t go wrong staying here.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2017

I have been reviewing hotels on Trip Advisor for years and I despise doing what I am doing BUT....the GM of this hotel would not take responsibility for an error his staff made. We did a workshop last night for 40 people, many of them with disabilities. They needed handicap parking. The lot was to be paved today and we were not told that the vast majority of not only the handicap parking but parking in general would be blocked off. Suffice it to say, many of my workshop guests could not make it to the workshop and turned around and went home. When I spoke to the GM this morning I was rudely told we were warned of this (we were not) and that there was nothing he could do in the way of a credit. The reason I am writing this is that if this is the way he treated us, how would he treat you if you stayed here and had a problem.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
CY_Portsmouth_NH, General Manager at Courtyard Portsmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Mr. Donatello,
I apologize for the way that our conversation was interpreted. I was merely trying to explain that while the front half of our parking lot was closed for paving, we still had handicap accessible parking, as well as a handicap ramp, located on the other side of the property.
As far as my staff making an error, I am not sure what exactly you are referring to. Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss.
Thank you for taking the time to give feedback on your visit. It is our here to provide remarkable service, and we take all guest reviews seriously.

-Nicholas Garcia

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Hotel was very clean, as it has been recently renovated. Staff very friendly. Loved the shuttle to town. The bistro was extremely expensive for a cocktail and beer.. a $20 did not cover it... other than that no complaints.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lainie6161
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

the hotel is great. clean and comfortable. however, we had been driving all day and looking to relax in the pool/hot tub. this was the reason we picked this particular hotel. after we got there and booked in we discovered the pool/hot tub were out of commission. we asked for a discount and/or a breakfast and they pretty much just ignored us. would have felt a bit better has they recognized our request and tried to make it up to us some way.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank marypaullong
CY_Portsmouth_NH, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Portsmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

HI,

We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent visit to our property. We strive daily to ensure that all of our guests are receiving the best product and top notch service, and I apologize that we failed to do so during your stay. I can only imagine how frustrating this must have been you. This negative deterrent does not reflect our true operational performance and I truly apologize. We appreciate your understanding as we put forth effort to correct such issues and we hope that we will have the opportunity to better serve you again in the future. If your travels bring you back to this area, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly as I would like to personally set up your reservation and ensure a flawless and memorable stay with us.

Arso Kuridza
Guest Service Manager
Portsmouth Marriott Courtyard
arso.kuridza@oceanprop.com
603-436-2121

Reviewed 19 September 2017

My wife and I used this facility to host our rehearsal dinner and for one of our hotel room blocks. We can not explain enough how professional and courteous the staff was in making our big day/weekend a success. Everything went smoothly with the dinner w/ over 50 guests and then no issues were had with the room block and the use of the hotel shuttle, which was greatly appreciated. Highly recommend for future use in the Portsmouth area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family