“I went grilled cheese crazy!!”

Sandwich Master Plus
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Rindge
Description: Sandwich Master Plus moved to a new location - 145 US Route 202.
Description: Sandwich Master Plus moved to a new location - 145 US Route 202.
Reviewed 15 August 2018

I went grilled cheese crazy at Sandwich Master Plus! The staff are very friendly. My food was ready when they said it would be and it was hot and delicious!!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Try the specialty sandwiches like the Dumpster. So good and the small subs are huge! They really should install a huge sign on the side of the road though

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Fresh and fabulous sandwiches. Something for everyone. Healthy and then REALLY bad for you but delicious.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018

These sandwich’s are all freshly made to your choice. You will not go away hungry. Lots of choices. Eat in or pack to take on your hike up the mountain.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

This review is based on service only as I did not eat there during my visit earlier today. I visited Sandwich Master a couple of times a few years back when they were in a different location. The new location is on Sonja Drive in Rindge, next to Dunkin' Donuts, across route 202 from Walmart and Hannaford.

I was running late when I stopped in for a quick sandwich. It was 1:45 pm, so it couldn't be crowded. Right?

When I walked in, it was packed. I went to the counter and ordered a sandwich. The young lady politely informed me that it would take a half hour. Whaaaat? A half hour for a sandwich? I said, "No thank you," and left.

As I turned around, I realized that only one table (party of three) had food. All the other people were sitting there staring at the counter waiting for their order to be ready.

I want around the corner to Pizza Haven, ordered a sandwich, ate it, then drove past Sandwich Master at 2:10 pm.

I just don't understand how they can stay in business if it takes that long to make a sandwich. The food must still be good if they are able to keep all those people sitting there waiting in the middle of the afternoon.

I might return in the future, but only if I can block out an hour to allow for the wait.

1  Thank KeenOnKeene