“I drive 45m out of my way to eat here and ALWAYS WILL”

La Carona Mexican Restaurant
Get food delivered
Ranked #6 of 83 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The delicious taste of Mexico is served on our tables for you and your family with all the love and color of our gastronomy within a friendly atmosphere. With our roots in our beloved Guadalajara, Jalisco, located in the western-pacific area of Mexico, we are here for you to provide you a great experience from beginning to end.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place makes me so happy- other than the fact it’s between a holiday inn and a gas station- I am so obsessed with this restaurant! Happy vibes, the freshest mexican food and literally the best margs! The staff is so friendly and the owner is so authentic and kind. Everything about this place is a yes.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (190)

Reviewed 23 April 2021

Got take-out today. Very yummy, and good for reheating, which can be iffy with take-out these days. Got Pork Carnitas and Enchiladas Suizas. They even altered the pickup time once I told them I wouldn’t be there in 15 minutes. Recommend!

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 17 March 2020

I stayed at the hotel next to this place and ate here twice. Once I got takeout, but the food seemed to get cold a bit quickly, and was not cheap. Second day I ate here at lunch, where they have some good inexpensive lunch specials. The one I got came with beans and rice that were tasty, at least tastier than the first order. Neither time was the service very friendly, though it was pretty efficient.

Date of visit: March 2020
1  Thank tedkirby
Reviewed 1 March 2020

The service, the food, the menu list, the atmosphere, all wonderful. Nice servers. Great food, lots of it. Nice drinks, cold and fresh. BUt, the table side Guacoaole, is BEYOND! Served up anyway you ask for. COld, fresh ingredients, lots of chips, mild, spicy, limey what ever. Sooooooooooooooooooo good!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 19 February 2020 via mobile

The food was delicious and very reasonably priced. The wait staff was friendly and attentive. Highly recommend if you like authentic Mexican food.

Date of visit: February 2020