“Who serves cow corn with prime rib? These guys do!”

Granite Steak & Grill
Ranked #3 of 100 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$4 - US$24
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Granite Steak and Grill and Smokey's Tavern are located on Route 11 in Rochester. Offering an intimate setting complete with gas fireplaces and an outside patio. We present a homestyle dining experience, taking pride in offering the highest quality food at affordable prices served by a friendly, attentive staff. The menu exhibits top end meats in addition to chicken, ribs, seafood and pasta dishes. Our tantalizing senior menu offers a complete meal with beverage, entrée and dessert - pleasing the heartiest of appetites! Smokey’s Tavern located downstairs is the ideal place to meet with friends and unwind after a hard day’s work.
Reviewed 20 September 2017

After a very long day at the track with my brother and a five hour drive,i searched are for the top steakhouses and this was wayyyy up there! Well to our suprise it was the worst prime rib i have ever had to choke down! Not only was it literally cold,but served with the ronchiest corn ever! This is the corn you feed livestock not humans! Scallops were ok but nothing great either. I was hungry i choked it all down but tne cow corn!Beer was ice cold,popcorn was fresh,and our waitress Kristen was a doll. Sorry guys,you need to step up your game to get this members thumbs up! Dropped the ball bigtime! D minus!

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Went to this place for a nice steak dinner, will never be back. First off the server I had stunk, I'm not one to judge but if you serving me food and the stench alone radiating from you puts me off my appetite something is wrong. On to the food, well I got a steak of course and it couldn't have been more well done if they put it on the surface of the sun not to mention it tasted like it had the gravy from a can of dog food smothered all over it. I know what your thinking how do you know what canned dog food gravy tastes like?!? Well I'll leave that for another review. Long story short this place is a dump of a restaurant.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We had dinner here last night with friends. The food was good and the service was excellent. It is a convenient place because it is along the road. We did not need to make a reservation since it was weekday but I know on weekends this place is packed.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

This is our favorite American restaurant in this area. Steaks are excellent, but I prefer the steak tips. Service is always good and very friendly. Even the senior menu will give you a delicious, hearty meal.

1  Thank kwnh
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I have to be honest and I always get the clam strips Caesar salad and french onion soup and it's always perfect. My friends and family have enjoyed a wide variety of their meals from chicken tenders to the Teriyaki Dragon steak and we are all Beyond pleased with our selections and service!

1  Thank Alana C

Been to Granite Steak & Grill? Share your experiences!