Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$105
BestWestern.comUS$92
Hotels.comUS$92
TripadvisorUS$92
getaroom.comUS$105
All reviews front desk shopping and restaurants pull out couch bed was comfortable stayed here stay there again great stay nice hotel cleanliness arlene highway housekeeping pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2020 via mobile

Uncleaned Room. Sheets were not washed. Just turned inside out. Old dried food on the comforter. A blood stain on the sheet. Long hairs all over the bathroom floor. I accidentally left a bag of clothes worth of $50 in the hotel. They stole it and said I never left it there. I left the first night and it’s been 7 days and no refund yet. They will rob you. Sleezy, dirty hotel. Should be shut down. It was horrific.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 July 2020

I booked this room for a girls weekend for my friends birthday. The room was decent however there was a stain on the comforter that really grossed me out. She took that bed but it made me question the cleanliness of the room and especially the beds. The bedding was also very wrinkled. Due to Covid there was no breakfast unfortunately. Thankfully we were able to book the pool (only one room at a time). The front desk was super helpful and friendly but again, especially during a pandemic, the bed really grossed me out.

Date of stay: June 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 14 March 2020

Very clean, updated recently. Bed was very comfortable. Front staff very helpful.
Check in and out with ease. Highly recommend this hotel. Breakfast was good.
Had a king sized bed very comfortable. Easy access to room from the parking lot, which was well lite. Also easy access to i95.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 8 March 2020

Our trip was both business and pleasure. My husband had business in the area and I tagged along. We were staying for 5 nights and had an issue with our room the first night and the staff apologized, upgraded our room. Everyone was very personable and polite.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 2 March 2020

Hotel was clean, pool was great and breakfast was delicious. Great options for included free breakfast. The staff were helpful, friendly and polite. Parking was free, easy and convenient. Will stay again!

Date of stay: February 2020