Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 13/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 08/05/21
ZenHotels.com
US$81
SAVE US$13
PricelineUS$94
Expedia.comUS$94
FindHotelUS$94
All reviews platinum status fridge and microwave clean hotel pull out couch minute drive walmart pillows hampton massachusetts inns channels
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2020

I just spent a few days here with my family.
It's very clean. Staff is extremely nice and helpful.
Bed's are very comfy.

I was anxious staying anywhere with the COVID situation. When I checked into the hotel, most of my anxiety went away. (I did bring cleaning supplies to wipe things down - but that's just who I am. :) )

Due to COVID, the pool was closed. The buffet breakfast has changed to a 'grab and go' style. This was still great.

This hotel is in a great location. Many stores are around you for supplies - Dunkin, McDonalds, Walmart, etc.

It's a 10 minutes drive to Hampton Beach.

I would recommend this hotel. I'm hoping to make another weekend trip soon.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 11 August 2020

Nothing wrong with this hotel EXCEPT the staff is NOT being COVID-19 safe. Masks under noses or non-existent. I found the housekeeping staff in the hallway outside my room chatting and laughing away with NO MASKS right outside my door. I asked them to put them on and they sheepishly put them on, no doubt only until I closed my door. I called the manager to complain and HE ARGUED WITH ME THAT IT WAS OK BECAUSE HE ASKS THEM ABOUT SYMPTOMS EVERY MORNING. This is misinformed and dangerous. DO NOT STAY HERE IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT CATCHING COVID-19. THEY DO NOT CARE.

Room tip: Don't stay here, they are not following covid safety protocols.
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 18 February 2020 via mobile

Standard Holiday Inn Express. A good location to visit the beach areas of Salisbury and Hampton.
I was working at Newburyport, Massachusetts which was a 20 minute drive away.
The hotel was what I would expect from a Holiday Inn Express. Generally very clean and tidy, fridge and microwave in room.
The staff were very friendly and attentive.
Overall good value.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 January 2020

I stayed here for a couple nights in the winter. The hotel room was fine, things worked well, there was a fridge, and the TV got a lot of channels. The heater was loud and occasionally there were some other weird noises I could hear, but nothing that affected my sleep. Breakfast seemed to have more options than other Holiday Inns. There was a nice small fitness room too. Location is OK, there is not too much exciting stuff nearby, but there are plenty of restaurants, some you can walk to when the street sidewalks aren't covered with snow. The hotel parking lot is well treated for snow.

Date of stay: January 2020
hiexpgm, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hampton South - Seabrook, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2020

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express. We truly appreciate your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us. If you were to come back for another visit I suggest trying to visit in the summer were there are much more fun activities going on in the area. We hope to welcome you back next time you visit the seacoast area, no matter what the season may be.

Reviewed 16 November 2019

Hotel was in excellent condition. Very clean, it seemed much newer than front desk clerk said.Very quiet, we were upgraded to a superior room because of our platinum status. Front desk clerk was very courteous. Breakfast which is free at all Holiday Inn Express locations had a nice choice of breakfast items including porridge which was excellent. kitchen manager was also very friendly.

Date of stay: November 2019