US$135
US$116
Royalty Inn(Gorham)
US$119
US$106
Top Notch Inn(Gorham)(Great Value!)
US$106
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$70
Hotwire.com
US$117
Moose Brook Motel(Gorham)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$89
US$199
US$149
Inn At Bowman(Randolph)
US$149
All reviewsappalachian trailstayed herewhite mountainshikersbunklaundrybedsguests
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

We came for 2 days and a little bit of hiking. Most people were hiking the AT. SOBO and NOBO. Marni, the owner has the process down to a science. She washes your clothes, a clean bed, shuttle to Walmart for supplies and one of her great breakfasts. Everyone is so friendly and the accommodations are clean comfortable. Her breakfasts are HUGE, varied, and flavorful. Yum!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

First came here during my thru-hike. Been coming back every year since. Friendly staff, super clean, great breakfast, free shuttle to resupply, and they do your laundry for you. What more can a hiker ask for?

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

When I arrived on Sunday June 26th at about 1:30 in the afternoon the owner Marni welcomed me with open arms and a wonderful smile - I was dead tired exhausted and needed a shower and my laundry done and she accommodated me immediately. I have walked about 480 miles of the Appalachian Trail - all the other hospitals are very nice I have to say this was Top Shelf - I felt like I was at a B&B by the way I was treated. Melissa who also works there along with Eric and another gentleman and I apologize I can't remember his name they are also thru-hikers of the Appalachian Trail so they understood the needs of a hiker. I woke up the following morning and I think I had had the best breakfast that was made by Melissa - it was awesome - again did I say it was awesome. Whether you're a section hiker, thru-hiker or just passing through town on vacation I would highly recommend the White Mountain Lodge and hostel. I think you Marnie and the staff for treating all of us so well and equal - looking forward to bringing my wife up some day just to say hello.

Michael Allison
(AKA) Tootsie

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 June 2016

I spent five nights at this hostel while hiking in the White Mountains. The owner is friendly and a wealth of information. Her staff goes above and beyond to provide you with anything you need. Guest treat one another like family. Breakfast were top notch and hardy. While this hostel mainly attracts hikers, all are welcome and made to feel at home.

Room Tip: Private and bunkrooms available
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 September 2015

If you are looking for inexpensive but clean, fun and friendly accommodations, this is the place for you! It's more like a bed and breakfast. There are some private rooms, some semi private rooms, rooms with many beds, you can pitch a tent outside, and all guests are given a giant homemade breakfast the next morning. The owner, Marnie, is so hospitable and will do whatever she can so that you will enjoy your stay, as will her employees. Because most of Marnie's clientele is hikers, the vibe is friendly and relaxed. There is an outdoor porch area, a fire pit, and a living room with a tv and many board games, so it really lends itself to meeting people, hanging out, and relaxing. I am not typically a hostel type of gal, as I am very picky about my accommodations, especially the cleanliness, and I was beyond pleased. My husband and I would love to make this an annual trip! If you a hiker, which I am not, you will find this completely luxurious, with hot showers, a comfortable bed, a shuttle service to nearby Pinkham Notch, a freezer full of ice cream and pizza for guests to purchase, and they will even do your laundry. I cannot stress enough how wonderful this place is!

Stayed: September 2015