“Took one look at this smelly, crummy place and left”
Review of Smitty's Cinema

Smitty's Cinema
Ranked #18 of 45 Restaurants in Tilton
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Located in a strip mall, this place was dark, smelly and crummy on the sunday evening we went there. Nothing popular or exciting about it. We left without buying tickets or watching movies.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Went for the first time. I thought with the food service I wouldn't hear the movie. I was wrong. Only had coffee. It was good. Other friends have said the food is good especially the wings. Also good place to watch football on Sunday.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I have been going there for years. On Friday we get out of work and go straight there. Food is very good. And very comfortable seats. Waitstaff always friendly. They just remodeled the inside of the theater, nicely done. Great place to take a date or the family.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

My son and I went to Smitty's to see the new Jason Bourne movie this past Saturday but it had just ended on Thursday. Instead of driving all the way over to Guilford theaters we decided to stay and choose "War Dogs." The movie was a 4 rating on a 1 - 10 scale, but the food was good. John had the turkey bacon club with fries and a drink, and I had a salad. John's fries were so good I kept stealing some of his since I had the salad. The waitress was prompt, courteous and really fast--could be because only six in that theater for the matinee which was only $7 dollars. So a movie and a meal for two at only $36 bucks was a real deal. We will be back but hopefully to watch a better movie. John got a free large popcorn with his military ID.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

The seating is great since you sit at a long table in large chairs. The food is typical pub type food that is alright but not bad. The movies are relatively cheap, I am assuming they make their money of food and drink. Have been going there for years and have never had a bad experience.