Seven Dwarfs Motel
Carlson's Lodge(Twin Mountain)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$149
Omni Mount Washington Resort(Bretton Woods)(Great Value!)
US$169
Arlington Hotel(Bethlehem)
US$159
US$154
US$107
Stonybrook Motel & Lodge(Franconia)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$67
Travelocity
Profile Deluxe Motel(Twin Mountain)
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 October 2015

I've stayed at the Seven Dwarfs Motel probably a dozen times and it has always been a magical place for me and my friends and family. Funky...in a good way. Strange...in a good way. Off the beaten track and quiet, with the Amanoosuc river running by. You can hear it rushing past as you drift off to sleep at night. The grounds offer many amenities for fun. And it's within easy distance of all the major attractions of the area.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2015

This place is great!! We have stayed there many,many times over the years.All the units are different and named after Disney Characters.We've stayed in Doc, Dopey, Prince & others. We have seen Black bears walk down the road and across the property!! It was so exciting!! The units have kitchens, living rooms and bedrooms. Some have fireplaces and they furnished all the wood. There's lighted paths that go down to an area next to a stream that you can fish & wade in and a fire pit that the owners set up for you and even provide the sticks for roasting Marshmellos,There are grills and a screen house too.You can also play horseshoes. Children are welcomed , plenty of acreage to run around after the long ride there.We enjoyed are stay immensely each time. The owners Rose & Frans are wonderful and sees to your every need..We receive a Christmas card every year and can't say enough good things.Please visit them in the Twin Mts. of NH. its worth the drive & you won't be disappointed !!!!

Stayed: October 2014
2  Thank sunnydays428
Reviewed 13 August 2015

My family has been going to this great "hidden jewel" for many years. I tell people when I recommend this place that it is the best of both worlds. You get the whole camping experience by the little river which is about 100 yards down a lighted pathway from the motel rooms. Light a fire, roast marshmallows or smores, walk down the rocks of the river and just enjoy the beautiful location and your family. Then after your camping fun you get to go back to a comfy cabin and sleep in a regular bed and wake-up refreshed and ready to explore. If you are looking for a five star hotel experience (like the very expensive Mount Washington Hotel) this is not the place for you, but if you want to have a great experience in the heart of the White Mountains where your kids can safely run free on the huge grounds/ play area and have a camping type of feel with a comfortable place to stay at a reasonable price, stay at the 7 dwarfs. I think the best thing of all has been seeing my kids play on the grounds and I don't worry about them. I just see them running and having a blast like when I was a kid. As I write this review I wonder if I should have kept it to myself so I get the regular room we stay in. Franz and Rose are great people and it feels like visiting family, not a motel. This is my favorite place to go to! It used to be with my buddies and now many years with my family. Thanks Franz, Rose ( and Mrs. Z too!) I can't wait to see you soon!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank 119cruiser
Reviewed 12 August 2015

My family and I have been coming here for 4 years now (planning on a 5th now) and it is such a wonderful place to stay. The rooms are always clean, the family that owns and runs the motel are so friendly and helpful. The river behind the motel is led to by a short beautiful pathway and sitting out there in the evening is one of the highlights of our stays in NH. There is a great playground for kids and plenty of open space to relax and let your kids run free (away from the river, not to worry). Seven Dwarfs gives you that warm rustic NH feel, and the rooms offer separate sleeping areas for kids and parents. Full kitchens are included with ovens, refrigerators, microwaves, coffee machine, sink, full counter and cabinet space, and a kitchen table to eat at when you choose not to eat outside next to the river by the fire-pit and BBQ area. I love this motel, and recommend it to anyone looking to stay in the Twin Mountain area of NH.

Room Tip: Pick any, they are all lovely
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank C. S
Reviewed 3 December 2014

I spent a very enjoyable evening here in October before hiking up Mt. Adams. I got a great deal on the jacuzzi suite (there's only one) at $150 for the night. The hotel is a classic North Eastern motor lodge from the days of old, with a rustic, chalet look of old wood, and it stays true to it's name with fairy tale type decorations of the Seven Dwarfs. The owners were very helpful and kind, they pointed us to some good local restaurants, there are not a ton around Twin Mountain, but it was still a good experience. The jacuzzi suite is spacious, the jacuzzi was awesome, it would have been great to retire to after the tiring hike. The hotel is located off the main road nestled in the woods, so it is quaint and quiet with great views of the stars and twin mountains, there were a number of other guests there, couples and families, yet it was still peaceful and quiet. This hotel is a great slice of Americana that we are too often losing, and it is far more charming than the other area motels. It's a shame it is only open Spring to Fall (we stayed the weekend before Columbus Day, and it was the second to last) because it would be a great place to go for ski season.

Room Tip: The jacuzzi suite was great and only $150 for this particular Saturday night. The rates are generally reasonable anyways so any choice you make will have tremendous value.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple