“Do not pass it by.”

Full Belli Deli
Ranked #7 of 42 Restaurants in Wolfeboro
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Excellent sandwiches with full variety of condiments. Can be busy at lunch so call ahead
Worth the trip to Wolfeboro.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

We were staying in Wolfeboro for our son's wedding, and came here for lunch, based on the reviews. Add another fan! Great sandwiches- would visit again!

1  Thank browndover
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Went to Full Belli Deli because of the ratings. I have never written a review before but had to because the food was SO good! We had the Full Belli Sub and it was HUGE! Enough for two people! Must have been several pounds of meat and cheese in there. My husband and I shared it and it was delicious. We had relatives from North Dakota visiting, and we brought them here . They had a wrap and said it was the best sandwich they ever ate! You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Living in the area for 11 years I have had sandwiches from every place in town and most are very good, Full belly has the edge, however, because of the numerous selection, variety of breads, toppings, and sauces. You will have a "full belly" if you eat a whole one! They are loaded!
There seems to be a short line all the time but it moves fast . Many people also call in their orders . They are not open evenings unfortunately.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

What a great find! We were looking for something casual and reasonable for lunch in Wolfeboro, so we consulted TripAdvisor and came upon this deli. You enter from the parking lot in the rear. They have picnic tables outside and have counter seating inside. It is not a large place, but they offer fresh and delicious food. The staff was so welcoming. They offer sandwiches, subs, homemade soups, fresh salads and more. I was thrilled with my perfectly done medium rare roast beef wrap with Swiss cheese, lettuce, raw onions with horseradish mayonnaise – oh so good. My husband savored his chicken salad sandwich. This was a great place for lunch!