“It is a B&J - No surprises, just good ice cream”
Review of Ben & Jerry's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ben & Jerry's
Ranked #7 of 10 Dessert in Beach Haven
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 19 July 2014

There is nothing to really report. Ben & Jerry's is pretty much the same everywhere. The help here is lovely and very efficient - they keep long lines moving very fast.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

So, I only rated this "average" because it is exactly like every other B&J's... it is an "average" Ben and Jerry's. If you've been to a Ben and Jerry's before or bought their ice cream at the store, you know what you're in for.

Reviewed 22 August 2012

Love all the Ben and Jerry's. This one is cute with outdoor seating and a friendly staff. They were out of a lot of favors, but since all of their favors are so good I didn't have a problem choosing a different one.

Reviewed 16 August 2012

Okay, the line is huge, but the ice cream is the best. Just like any other B&J. Cutely decorated - a few tables to sit. Good area to walk around - near the amusement park. Too bad the other one across the street closed - there were lines at both!

Reviewed 15 August 2012

My husband and I have different views on this so you'll get a 2-for-1. I found it to be exactly as if I had purchased it at the store (I guess I was expecting this amazing experience and was a little disappointed - btw, my fave n.y. super fudge chunk) and my hubby thought it was out of this world! Hence the 4 stars - I would have given 3 and my husband would have given 5.

They have lots of toppings to take it to the next level and the wait staff is young but with really great attitudes considering there were a ton of people at any given point in time (we went at night). Not sure I would have been so happy with a ton of people yelling at me...they were really good with the kids as well and I know the families around us enjoyed it too!