“Great Beach but horrible parking”

Stay Gold belmar nj
Ranked #16 of 112 Restaurants in Belmar
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Belmar is a great beach to visit and relax with the family. It is easy to get to. There are only two downsides. 1) There is no place to change after the beach and they don't like you to change in the restrooms 2) Parking is a nightmare. You can drive around for a long time and have a really long walk to the beach.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

My wife and I really love going to Stay Gold in the morning. She always has the spiced Chai and I vary my coffee selection. I really like the drinks are great, the service is fast and friendly, and it is super convenient to the shore. This is our preferred quick coffee place.

Stay gold, Pony Boy, stay gold.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

This was my first visit to Stay Gold at the suggestion of a friend who lives in Belmar. It is known for its healthy smoothies and juice drinks but also have a very innovative menu (and occasional live entertainment!). We were there for breakfast. I had the bacon bowl --where scrambled eggs, cut up bacon and breakfast potatoes are mixed together for a delicious end result. Loved this place. The $6.95 oj was a bit pricey, but the overall experience outweighs the cost. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!

Reviewed 10 May 2017

The service was great from the second I walked in. The girls working the juice bar/register were super nice. The environment inside the cafe was really calm, friendly, and welcoming. I went in the afternoon between appointments for work, but it is also a lively place to go with friends and family. I had a portobello mushroom, veggie mash up thing (i forget) sandwich and it was pretty great. The homemade chips that came with it were also fantastic (I am a hardcore potato chip critic). Will definitely be stopping in every time I am back in Belmar!

Reviewed 4 May 2017

You would think I come here for the juices and healthy items like everyone else but I'm obsessed with the blue cheese filet mignon!