US$139
US$75
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$99
US$152
Stroudsmoor Country Inn(Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$140
US$70
Book now, pay at stay
Pocono Inn At Water Gap(Delaware Water Gap)
US$69
US$62
US$72
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

Econo Lodge(Stroudsburg)
US$64
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 December 2017

So I saw a few bad reviews and was nervous, but the owner was very pleasant. He greeted us and chatted. He told us he renovated the place 12 years ago, but honestly looks much newer. Everything was clean and comfortable. Remember this hotel is very old and he tried to keep that atmosphere so ther not thinking like in room thermostats and such, but we were able to get the room comfortable. There was a small continental breakfast that was fine. I was glad we stayed here and will use this hotel hen I come back to visit my friends next year as well.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 October 2017

We rented out essentially this entire hotel with guests after the night of our wedding. The owner of the hotel, Sydney, is an absolute nightmare to deal with. If you are under 50 years old, he treats you like an idiot and feels that he can talk down to you without concern. He is mean, cheap, and has NO IDEA what the definition of hospitality is. I wouldn't suggest that my worst enemy subject himself to even one minute with this guy. He hit us with an outrageous charge for using his 'conference room' for feeding our guests ($450!!!!!!!!!!!) and made NO mention of that charge when we initially came to see and reserve the hotel, merely told us we could use the room if we needed it. He was so rude to my guests that several of them cancelled their rooms prior to the event, and he insulted a visitor from Scotland, asking him on several occasions if he knew how to speak English, then calling him fat to his face. I don't know where this guy gets off, but he is lucky that he doesn't get physically assaulted on a regular basis acting the way he does. Do yourself and your guests a favor, and STAY AWAY FROM THE BELVIDERE HOTEL AND SYDNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kirbyduck
Reviewed 11 October 2017

The Host, proprietor, raconteur, Sydney, meets you at the door, checks you in, finds out what is going on in your world and then just lets the guest(s) join in the local family. The rooms are large and pleasant, very clean, appointed with antiques roadshow leftovers and comfortable. Great upstairs porch/veranda to enjoy while the local gentry walks by and sings out their Hello's. This place is unique. If I ever go back to Belvidere that's where I am going to hang my hat. There are a few stories that I didn't get a chance to tell Sydney. (And I am sure he has a few to tell me as well.)

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed several days at the Hotel Belvidere and loved it! The owner is wonderful and a wealth of information, not only about the Victorian restored building, but about the local area as well. We enjoyed getting up and having the complimentary breakfast at the hotel and then taking a walk around the quaint little town--exactly like something you would envision when imagining a small New England town. The hotel itself was immaculate, and everything was so comfortable; it felt like home. We would love to come back again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2017

I have read some of the reviews on this hotel and I agree with 95% of them. The hotel is a beautifully restored mercantile from the early mid 1800's. The room as large and comfortable. The place is spotless clean. The décor helps reflect the building's origins. The proprietor, Sydney Deutsch, is a personable, friendly man. We chatted several times during the weekend. He offered excellent recommendations for local restaurants.

The place is friendly, attractive, clean and the owner a very nice man. The rooms are spacious and clean. The only criticism I may have is the bed wasn't as firm as what I am used to at home. My daughter who slept on the pull out bed reported it to be comfortable with plenty of room for her and her stuffed animals.

My experience was quite positive. I cannot fathom how a reviewer could write the venom I viewed in some of the other reviews.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms are best for AC.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family