“Good Pizza!”

Lui's Liquor & Pizza
Ranked #21 of 25 Restaurants in Belvidere
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Stopped by for a pizza and salad to go. It was cooked as we requested, well done and was good. Salad was great! We've stopped in for a slice or two before, and will always choose them when we can.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Even though we're from the shore. We travel right by this place on our way to the Finger lakes or the poconos alot. Stopped in here now twice. The Owner (Or at least the gentleman with bald hair) is a great guy! Saw that I had my all 4 of my kids and the wife with me. Went out of his way to rearrange the dining room to put us all together, with out me even asking! Service was fast, and friendly....even the kid they had working with them was polite and competent to a fault!!! The Pizza....let me tell you about the pizza...Belvidere Nj...You guys are lucky. The true measure of a good pizza is in the sauce.... this guys sauce is amazing! You've simply got to try it. I've eaten at many of the tri state areas best pizza's joints, so I now great pizza when I taste it. This is one of the tri-state area's best bar none.

Reviewed 4 April 2016

My husband ordered a gluten free pizza. He was given a regular one, he pointed out the mistake and they argued with him on what he had asked for. They did prepare a gluten free, he brought it home and it was barely cooked. I called to let them know and the guy who answered was rude and basically hung up on me. We will never go there again!

Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

Great pizza!! My family opted for some other foods there as well, and loved it. But, I am writing this review on MY thoughts.
The pizza is really the best in the area...and then some.

Reviewed 29 September 2014

Owner is so nice and attentive-he wants to please you. All of the dishes are classic, inexpensive, and tasty!!!

1  Thank CubbyandBoopy