“A little bit of everything!”

East Japanese and Asian Fusion Restau
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

BYOB
Good sushi, sashimi and rolls. My daughter loves the hibachi which you can have at the hibachi tables or they will serve it at a regular table if not everyone in your party wants hibachi. Many items on the menu are “cooked” and not “raw fish”. Good cooked chicken, shrimp, veggie dishes. Good selection of sushi rolls.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Place is horrible! Found hair in food only to learn about cockroaches! Management was rude and awful!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

I enjoyed this visit (and bought a catering order here once). My lunch was done very well (sushi and veggie/shrimp tempura) - the fish was fresh and the tempura was cooked perfectly. The lunch specials are always the best deal in Asian cuisine. The attentive service was excellent and I would go back.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

It was a running joke in my family that the inconsistent, mediocre service in this place was well worth the outstanding food. (We always figured the amateurish serving staff--sometimes local college kids-- was what kept the prices down compared to the other local places). Most surprising, the plating and the presentation of all of the food (Fusion as well as sushi) was 5-star--truly works of art. Unfortunately, we returned in May 2017 and found a big menu change. Many of the Fusion dishes were gone. The Sushi and Sashimi special plates went up a few bucks, but seemed to have less variety of fish. The service was still mediocre and, not surprising, the place was empty at 7pm on a Friday. I hate to give a bad review to our old favorite, but they need to turn some stuff around soon.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

I used to visit this restaurant every week, and even twice a week. They offered special sushi menu and the sushi was fresh and yummy.
A couple months ago they declared that they hired new chef, changed the menu and therefore no longer offer special menu.
I went back today for sushi after a break of 2 months, I ordered my "usual" rolls.
They offered free appetizer, corn patties.
I got 2 little oily patties. I felt like "you got what you paid for..."
Then the sushi came... not fresh, nothing like the old sushi.
Not sure what happened; new menu, new chef, worse taste???
Unfortunately, this was my last visit.