“A Dining Delight”

Toscano's Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Toscano's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 56 Restaurants in Bordentown
Price range: US$4 - US$31
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 16 September 2017

We're always happy when friends of ours say "Let's get together for dinner at Toscano's" - for we know it will be a culinary treat. On this particular evening, we were all awaiting word on what havoc Hurricane Irma had wrought on Florida, since one of the couples had a winter home there. The meal & gathering of friends helped relieve the stress & worry of the day. My husband ordered a very traditional appetizer - Shrimp Cocktail - and was happy with his choice. I ordered one of the evening's specials: Burratta w/ fig conserve, prosciutto & arugula on toast, dressed w/ a balsamic reduction - out-of-this-world delicious! For dinner, my husband selected & enjoyed Chicken Francaise while I ordered one of the evening's specials - my favorite at Toscano - Gnocchi Osso Bucco style - the sauce filled w/ shreds of the tender meat...yuuum! As if this weren't enough, we also enjoyed dessert - his a heavenly light tiramisu & for me Affogato (vanilla ice cream "drowned" in dark espresso coffee) - superb.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

High quality food and professional wait staff make this a five star restaurant. Located in downtown Bordentown, it's a quaint place for an outstanding meal. Note it's not cheap!! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Visited for a meet the parents engagement celebration. The waitstaff , Diana was just wonderful and knowledgeable about all of the dishes and specials. The atmosphere was wonderful the food was delicious . There were six of us in our party and we sampled a chicken dish , Chilean Seabass , filet mignon and the porkchops. Cannot say enough about how delicious everything was . Eveyone was more than satisfied with our entire meal.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Just wrapped up an amazing feast at a surprising find of a restaurant that I HIGHLY recommend! A group of 8 of us (plus a toddler) came in for a birthday dinner and were all thrilled with our dinner... The packed house as we arrived, with all those exiting raving of their meal let us know we were in for a special treat. The menu showcased a blend of traditional Italian favorites but most surprising to me was the unique blend of Asian inspired Italian mash-ups! I literally could not choose between every special offered as I wanted all of them! Amongst us, we tried six different appetizers (including some pasta dishes we got as starters), six different entrees and six different desserts. Every single dish was flawlessly executed and packed with amazing flavors. By pure coincidence, we happened to be seated at the table next to the wife and in-laws of the head chef (who I believe also happen to own and/or run the joint) - they were delightful! The chef came out and chatted a bit with us and most impressive was the amazing staff who took it in great stride when the toddler with us had a meltdown at the end of dinner, offering to let him go into the kitchen to see where the ice cream came from. Toscano's was top-Notch all the way . Highly recommend for all locals but also worth the drive for those coming from further distances as well. Will be back!

2  Thank jlziehe
Reviewed 23 July 2017

One of the best restaurants around. The atmosphere is wonderful, the staff if fantastic and the food is out of this world. I would eat at Toscano's 7 nights a week if I could afford it.

1  Thank ChrisML200